Big Luxurious House in Dream

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Luxurious House in Dream

Post by JohnWilliams on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:34 am

Hallo
In my dream where my boss gives me full control, I remember that thru out the whole dream I took notice of the house and the furniture. It wasn't full of furniture but the ones that were there I know was really expensive. It felt asif they left some stuff so that I could live there but had to buy my own to full it up, it's like they left only the most neccesary furniture. I remember the bathroom was white with real golden taps, toilet handle etc. (which is really nice but not my style) The kitchen was really modern and was big and open plan with the living room and dining room.
There was also a garden in the middle of the house which was closed with glass, but the hallway, kitchen, bathroom and sort of the masterbedroom were over looking it. It was really a lush garden, with a big palm tree in the middle. I remember that after they left and I went to look at the bathroom I had a very calm feeling aroung the garden and everywhere I went I could sort of feel the garden.
When I woke up this morning it started to bother me in a good way asif God wants to tell me something, but I just can't seem to grasp what!
Thank You
John Williams
Christ's Love

JohnWilliams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Big Luxurious House in Dream

Post by butterfly on Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:09 am

The house in your dream sounds like a dream house. It's sounds great. Perhaps God is saying that he has given you as well as his people a lot of great things to manage and it must be managed well. The scripture that comes to mind is Mark 13 verse 34:

Mark 13 verses 32-37:

[32] But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
[33] Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
[34] For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.
[35] Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:
[36] Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
[37] And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top