A girl set fire on the mountain

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A girl set fire on the mountain

Post by redeeminglove on Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:02 pm

Had a vision where a girl (she was not me) set fire on a mountain and left a message to get a guy's attention. A man told a younger man (who the fire was set for) to go an get water to put it out, but as he was running, he saw the message left for him that caught his eye. He stopped running to put out the fire and bent down and looked at the message. The scene then switched over to the girl who set the fire. She was on a stone bridge and she was sitting on a horse with emotion in her eyes, watching the young man running.

I know it's a metaphor for a big event, but it's confusing me. Anybody have any insight to offer me?

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A girl set fire on the mountain

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 pm

bump

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:01 am

Hi flower
Very interesting dream.
I have not taken the accuracy test.
My first thoughts.
It seems that the girl wants the guy's attention,which she did get.fire often represents the Holy Spirit.
Maybe it means evangelization from the Church towards the people in the world.Perhaps at first they don't understand,but then get the "message".

Maybe these are just my thoughts.Please pray about these.Toss them if the Lord tells you something else.

I'm going to pray about it too.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:40 am

Hey Ditte3,

You've been so helpful and sweet, thank you so much. I appreciate all of your insight. :)

I was talking to my Aunt about "Fire on the mountain" as a metaphor but did not tell her it was in a dream.

She told me that she feels like it means a "big event that signals attention or help" and used poverty as the metaphor such as, if people are hungry and starving and no there are people with food that could help them, they would set fire on a mountain where the flames and smoke and destruction of the fire can be seen rather than in a valley where only the smoke can be seen (i.e. wars and ransacking nearby villages). So she said it is more of signal, an SOS of "PAY ATTENTION, WE NEED HELP NOW!" and when people go to put out the fire, they will come across the poverty and death and realize that the fire (or wars/ransacking) was a desperate attempt for help- for somebody's attention- so to sum it up, it symbolizes a wake up call that something needs to happen/change.

I really felt comfort at her answer and there was no bias, no trying to figure it out as a dream to make me feel good.

So, I went through the directions on heartsongministry.com about how to interpret dreams. I prayed about it and tried to keep it in a context of my life and in the dream.

In my life, there is a guy I have been praying for for a year this past August. He's not even really responded to me. So I prayed and prayed and God put on my heart that I do need to communicate to him my heart and so I did.

So, in the content of the dream: The girl is me. She's how I see myself. She has long, average hair. She's chubby, but not skinny enough (although I am 5'2" and weight 100 pounds, hardly chubby). She rides on a horse (My family has 4 horses and 2 boarder horses so I ride lots). And in the end, she is emotional (I am super emotional about this situation. Up down, yes, no are my emotions)

I feel like the girl was me. The young guy was him. The older man was his father.

I feel like the email I sent was the message which started a fire on the mountain (I don't know if it is the Holy Spirit, but it may be). I feel like I started a fire and now I am watching to see what happens. I feel like his father is encouraging him to put it out (his mother told me and his sister once who is a college graduate to not get married until your school loans are paid off and told us stories about her and their father living low below their means and paid off their debt in 3 years) so he can get ahead and pay off his debt, which is wise but not always the Lord's way. Now, when he runs to get water to put out the fire and finds my message, he stops and gets down low to read the message. So, I don't know what he does after he reads the message. Please pray for me. Please pray the Lord gives me peace and joy while I wait for his response. Please pray God gives me patience.

I really feel like this website gives me so much peace just talking about my dreams with other dreamers. None of my Christian friends are dreamers. None of them understand the awe and amazement to watch our dreams come to life and become prophetic in real life.

Ditte3, thank you again. I really feel like a key part to this dream is seeing the emotions in another girl's eyes and the heartbreak she must be feeling. It stunned me in the dream, I wanted her to hide from him and not be seen but she stayed there on the horse. It's like the Lord is showing me that He sees my emotions. It's like He's letting me see what He sees and how He feels for me. I also feel like the Lord is helping me recognize my emotions and I feel like praying for Him to help me regulate them in general.

Thank you again,

God Bless,

Emily

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:25 pm

Dear Emily
It's very interesting.
It is good to know what happens in your life.It may come back in the dream.

It's god what you wrote about the Lord seeing your emotions.Also that the Lord is helping you relize your emotions.
Sometimes we feel we have to hide our emotions.Even if we hide them,we have emotions.We maybe just sweep them under the rug.Of course we cannot be led by our emotions,but we cannot be emotionless.The Holy Spirit is our leader.
I continue praying about your dream and for peaccemjoy and patience for you. flower
God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top