husband dream, junkie, fleas & dogs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

husband dream, junkie, fleas & dogs

Post by brightside:) on Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:57 am

Hi

I had this dream last night and would like your understanding on this please.

I'm walking towards my house and see 2 lamplights on, as i walk up the stairs to the house i see keys in the door, which I think are my husbands ( he hasn't really got keys to the house). i am now inside and had left my two young children asleep upstairs. downstairs in the childrens den my husband is on his hands and knees cleaning the floor with a too small dishwashing sponge. I go upstairs to the lounge and flat on the mantlepiece i see a a5 size picture of my husband he is just standing there in the picture holding a hanger with a pair of new dark greyish panties in size 16 or 18. Then he is holding a ladies top ivory colour. My cousin a male is in the background of the picture.

so I'm now upset and go downstairs and ask him whats going on (i wonder why is his holding ladies panties in the picture) he asks where i saw the picture like he wondered how i knew. we are both now upstairs and he gives me a vague answer (which i cant now remember)

scene changes

we are now somewhere in another house my other 3 older children are also there. my husband is now a woman ( who in the natural is a junkie)
he's getting ready to leave, their is a space of time where I feel I should say something but I dont know what to say only that i dont want him to leave.

then he's about to go I go to him and tell him I'm sorry over and over (I havn't done anything wrong but want peace and am trying to empathise with him as i'm sorry for the situation) we are now outside,
he puts his head close to mine as for consolation, then i think i've got through to him but then he draws away and goes to leave i then realise he really didnt want me all along even if i had said something in that space of time. he's taking our three children with him like to wheres hes staying. then my daughter pulls away and tells him she's not going he has fleas there she refuses to go with him my other 2 boys are just standing there. then theres a phone booth and someone calls my husband and tells him that their are also 2 dogs where he is staying one is a beagle dog and one dog has eaten the other.

notes.

my husband and i are currently separated. my cousin has been trying to help. when the scene changes my husband is in the form of a female junkie. also the top he's holding in the picture is one i would wear,for some reason thats important.

Thanks for your input which i would appreciate.

Last edited by brightside:) on Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : more info input)

brightside:)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: husband dream, junkie, fleas & dogs

Post by Prims on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:03 am

Hi Brightside, did you just say that you and your husband are currently separated?

Prims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brightside:) on Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:35 am

yes we are.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prims on Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:12 am

Ok! I think we should pray really hard for husband, he could be going through something unpleasant those symbols of a dog, fleas, junkie and seeing your husband transformed into a woman aren't good. Prayer changes things I may not know if you still want your husband to come back but your dream tells me that you do but you do not know how to go about getting him back. See when times like these arrive we pray until our situations change I am speaking from an experience. I am not even going to try and inteprete your dream, that God's job I do not want Him to go: "[i]Excuse me that is not how it is!!" but I will pray with you. flower

Prims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brightside:) on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:15 am

Hi Prims
Thanks for your prayers. I have been standing against witchcraft for a long while now. God has said to keep praying so that's what I'II in spite of it all.

I appreciate your input and prayers.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:27 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top