But I am not Sick

View previous topic View next topic Go down

But I am not Sick

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:42 pm

I went to the doctor and it was a lady doctor the office was crowded and my husband was waiting in the car for me, and I was the last patient cause after she saw a patient she had to rebook their appointment herself cause their was no receptionist, this is what she told me, that it is good that I am walking as I have lost weight, and then she said I had pneumonia and I started to tell her that I have a pinched nerve in my neck(IRL I do have one) but she told me that its not my neck its a inner ear problem, and that I needed to rest, I told her that I have been resting and that I didn't want too, I went to sleep in her office and then my husband came in and was upset that I was taking too long and I explained to him that the doctor is the only one there and then the doctor said if she had three more doctors to help her it would be quicker. scratching chin

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: But I am not Sick

Post by mjtorrence on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:55 pm

Anyone?

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:53 pm

Didn't take the test. The lung is to help you breath. God wants intimacy with you. Your inner ear problem is that you are not hearing God or not obeying God. When he said that if he had three more doctors it would be easy, He meant agreement. Where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name, He is in the midst. Good that you are walking meaning, walking with Him, the weight you loss is baggage or bondage. Your husband was in the car meaning he is concern with his personal life (If I'm wrong, don't receive it) outside you probably work, friends, etc. Your husband may be a distraction to your relationship with God (meaning we all need a prayer closet married or not). You were resting in God when you fell asleep to your situation (Peace) before your husband came upset. Get with God, rest in his presence, hear and obey his word, and God will deal with your husband.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:00 pm

Didn't take the test. The lung is to help you breath.
Ok I understand this but what does that have to do with pneumonia??

God wants intimacy with you. Your inner ear problem is that you are not hearing God or not obeying God.
Ok I understand this is correct I kinda figured this dealing with hearing and obeying God.

When he said that if he had three more doctors it would be easy, He meant agreement. Where 2 or 3 are gathered in His name, He is in the midst.
Yes this is true, it's just hard for me to get my husband to come in agreement with me on certain things and have faith and believe that God will do what he said

Good that you are walking meaning, walking with Him, the weight you loss is baggage or bondage.
Yes Yes thank you Lord cause I have lost a lot of baggage and thank you Lord I am no longer in bondage, this could mean and stem from my ex-husband not my current husband

Your husband was in the car meaning he is concern with his personal life (If I'm wrong, don't receive it) outside you probably work, friends, etc.
You hit the nail right on the head he is concerned more with his jobs and his fishing friends than with the things of God.

Your husband may be a distraction to your relationship with God (meaning we all need a prayer closet married or not). You were resting in God when you fell asleep to your situation (Peace) before your husband came upset. Get with God, rest in his presence, hear and obey his word, and God will deal with your husband. praying praiseGod praying

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Pneumonia is a result of not catching whatever causes it early. So with that said, if you don't get with God quick, all your troubles will suck the life (air, Holy Ghost) out of you or drown you. You can't breath with peumonia, it's an infection. Bitterness is also an infection if we compare to the spiritual realm. Hopes this helps, if don't apply please disregard.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Sat Aug 21, 2010 10:50 pm

Oh ok thanks its making more sense to me now

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:54 pm

I have been thinking about what you are saying
And I really don't understand get with God quick???
I'm with God I'm serving where he has me and I'm praying that this means I could be having some bittrness that I need to get rid of quick

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:17 am

Only because Jesus said you had pneumonia and what He says is basically what it is. Remember God searches the heart so He forsee something. By quick I mean in the Spirit, pray in the Holy Ghost. Let the Holy Ghost interceed for you on your behalf espcecially since we don't know what "we" ought to pray for. When God gave you this dream, he was making you aware of you current or future condition so that it won't affect you. It's like Hezekiah being diagnosed with 15 yrs and he prayed against it. Hopes this helps.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh ok I do pray in the Holy Ghost a lot, thanks for the clarification

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jackieb on Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:16 pm

If I may share with you, it may or may not help.

"this is what she told me, that it is good that I am walking as I have lost weight"

The doctor appears to represent the Lord in your dream. How nice it is to hear the words, "it is good". Your walk has been good...you are gaining growth and benefit...by loosing weight or old nature luggage...putting on the new man...likeness of Chirst.

"she said I had pneumonia "

Pneumonia is an infection in the lungs that lowers the oxygen levels in the blood through pus in air sacks and inflamation. This will slow down your walking ability.

"she told me that its not my neck its a inner ear problem"

The lord did not say you could not hear....just that you have an inner ear problem. By looking at the functions of the inner ear can help you find out what he is saying here.

Inner ear function: Hearing and balance

He did not specify which one is affected...he knew that you would know.

I love this next part:
"and that I needed to rest, I told her that I have been resting and that I didn't want too, I went to sleep in her office "

The Lord praised you for your walk, then he identified a problem and now he is giving the solution for the problem.

"REST....Sleep (rest) in HIS OFFICE"

He could be telling you to rest in who you are in Christ. That can give you balance and open hearing.

He could be telling you to rest in communion with him...Brings balance and hearing.

He could be telling you to rest in his calling on your life....could bring balance and hearing.

ONly you will know BECAUSE you said, "I DON'T WANT TO".

"then my husband came in and was upset that I was taking too long and I explained to him that the doctor is the only one there "

This is the important part. Someone is upset with you. It is not God. Your explaination is God is the only one there. Yes indeed he is!!

Could there be pressure on you that you may feel you have to defend God OR yourself?
Or critism that you are dealing with?

What ever it is, the Lord gives you a piece of truth to hold on to:

" the doctor said if she had three more doctors to help her it would be " NOTE: PNEUMONIA SLOWS YOU DOWN...NOW THE ANSWER HE SAYS...WILL MAKE IT QUICKER (speaking of your walk and growth and newness) BY THE DEFINING OF THE #3 .

The #3 from two sources:

Three : 3 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with approval, viewing things within its entirety, and things that have become solid and complete.

Added Christian Viewpoint: The number three is also used when describing the Trinity or the Godhead (divine perfection). The number three has also been associated with the concepts of spirit and life.
All things that are especially complete and entire are stamped with the number three.

Gods attributes are three - omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence.
The three divisions of time - past, present and future.
The three persons in grammar - me, myself and I.
The sum of all human ability is threefold - thought, word and deed.
The three kingdoms of matter - animal, vegetable or mineral.

There are three steps listed in Acts 2:38 to lead to salvation. Repentance, Baptism and God will fill you with the Holy Spirit. Notice also that God will complete the third step.

In the number three we have the first geometric figure. Two straight lines cannot enclose any space or form a planar figure. Three lines are necessary to form a planar figure and three dimensions are required to form a solid. A triangle is the simplest planar figure and a cube is the simplest three-dimensional solid. So as two could represent a square, three could represent a cube or solid contents. Three therefore represents that which is solid, real, substantial, complete and entire

May the Lord continue to speak so wonderfully to you...you are blessed.

jackieb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:33 am

I heard Creflo Dollar this morning speaking and he said that we don't hear God with the outer ear, just the inner ear. So I took it as our heart. God speaks to our hearts through the Holy Ghost, he searches the heart. Just passing it along since it goes hand in hand with your dream.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:57 am

jackieb wrote:If I may share with you, it may or may not help.

"this is what she told me, that it is good that I am walking as I have lost weight"

The doctor appears to represent the Lord in your dream. How nice it is to hear the words, "it is good". Your walk has been good...you are gaining growth and benefit...by loosing weight or old nature luggage...putting on the new man...likeness of Chirst.

"she said I had pneumonia "

Pneumonia is an infection in the lungs that lowers the oxygen levels in the blood through pus in air sacks and inflamation. This will slow down your walking ability.

"she told me that its not my neck its a inner ear problem"

The lord did not say you could not hear....just that you have an inner ear problem. By looking at the functions of the inner ear can help you find out what he is saying here.
Ok I will look more into hearing from God

Inner ear function: Hearing and balance

He did not specify which one is affected...he knew that you would know.
Ok I will pray on this

I love this next part:
"and that I needed to rest, I told her that I have been resting and that I didn't want too, I went to sleep in her office "

The Lord praised you for your walk, then he identified a problem and now he is giving the solution for the problem.

"REST....Sleep (rest) in HIS OFFICE"

He could be telling you to rest in who you are in Christ. That can give you balance and open hearing.
?????

He could be telling you to rest in communion with him...Brings balance and hearing.
Ok I understand

He could be telling you to rest in his calling on your life....could bring balance and hearing.
Ok I understand this

ONly you will know BECAUSE you said, "I DON'T WANT TO".

"then my husband came in and was upset that I was taking too long and I explained to him that the doctor is the only one there "

This is the important part. Someone is upset with you. It is not God. Your explaination is God is the only one there. Yes indeed he is!!

Could there be pressure on you that you may feel you have to defend God OR yourself?
Or critism that you are dealing with?
This I don't quite know about yet have to pray on it

What ever it is, the Lord gives you a piece of truth to hold on to:

" the doctor said if she had three more doctors to help her it would be " NOTE: PNEUMONIA SLOWS YOU DOWN...NOW THE ANSWER HE SAYS...WILL MAKE IT QUICKER (speaking of your walk and growth and newness) BY THE DEFINING OF THE #3 .

The #3 from two sources:

Three : 3 - Biblical Meaning of Number: deals with approval, viewing things within its entirety, and things that have become solid and complete.

Added Christian Viewpoint: The number three is also used when describing the Trinity or the Godhead (divine perfection). The number three has also been associated with the concepts of spirit and life.
All things that are especially complete and entire are stamped with the number three.

Gods attributes are three - omniscience, omnipresence and omnipotence.
The three divisions of time - past, present and future.
The three persons in grammar - me, myself and I.
The sum of all human ability is threefold - thought, word and deed.
The three kingdoms of matter - animal, vegetable or mineral.

There are three steps listed in Acts 2:38 to lead to salvation. Repentance, Baptism and God will fill you with the Holy Spirit. Notice also that God will complete the third step.

In the number three we have the first geometric figure. Two straight lines cannot enclose any space or form a planar figure. Three lines are necessary to form a planar figure and three dimensions are required to form a solid. A triangle is the simplest planar figure and a cube is the simplest three-dimensional solid. So as two could represent a square, three could represent a cube or solid contents. Three therefore represents that which is solid, real, substantial, complete and entire

May the Lord continue to speak so wonderfully to you...you are blessed.
thank you for your clarification this has helped me so much

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top