Bellamy Hotel??????

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bellamy Hotel??????

Post by SCGirlyGrl on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:44 pm

Hey Ya'll!

I dreamed that I was getting married. I was in casual clothes on my wedding day bc it wasn't time for me to get dressed yet. I remember being in this grand hotel. The name was weird, it was Bellamy Hotel. Never even heard of it. I remember meeting my husband's mother for the first time. I also remember it was out of town and close to his hometown bc he had a ton of family and friends there, and I had some family and friends, but we kept it to a minimum due to travel reasons. Here's the shocker. I remember seeing my husband and it was someone that is friends on my FB page with me, and I know of him somewhat, but I don't really know him, it's more of a mutual friend thing. I was kinda shocked. I'm was like wow! I'm marrying (Insert guy's name here). I was pleased but surprised. I remember getting dressed and being careful not to see him before the ceremony, getting married and leaving to go on the honey moon.

Last edited by SCGirlyGrl on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reposting)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top