Snake with 2 heads like dragons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake with 2 heads like dragons

Post by brandiniki on Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:36 pm

8/18/10

Early this morning I had this dream , I was in a Room somewhere that I didn't know. I was alone in this room, but I knew there was someone else in the place with me. While I was sitting in this room a small hole opened up about in the middle of the wall. It wasn't a very big hole, but a small snake came in through that hole. As it hit the floor it began to grow, and grow. It ended up being really huge and it had two heads. The heads turned from regular heads to dragon heads, and it was trying to get to me. All the while I am screaming at the top of my lungs. I am terrified of snakes. After what seemed like forever, my husband came in with a huge sword or knife, the snake turned to leave, through the same hole in the wall it came through. But the hole grew and grew to accomidate the huge size of the snake. It went back through the hole in the wall, but my husband was able to stick it with this sword about a foot from the end of its tail. Of course it didn't kill it and it went on back through the hole and the hole closed back up.

This is not my first dream but the others I can usually understand as I usually dream of Rocks with water, Or Fire, like pulling people from fire, or climbing the mountian to get away from the fire to victory. But this has me perplexed. I would appreciate any help you can give me on this.

brandiniki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top