2snakes and then a tiger..what is this?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2snakes and then a tiger..what is this?

Post by dreams3 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 am

3 dreams.

1st dream. last week

i had a dream of two ladies with two small dangerous looking snakes...in the dreams the ladies are trying to make me be friendly to the snakes in their hand..but i couldnot..becos in real life i dont like snakes or scare of them..so in the dream i was scared to touch them..i just want to get away from them. when i woke up i was furious..and which i go back to the dream and blow the ladies and thesnakes up.

2nd dream. last week. Some one was trying to dagger me with a knife from behind a door in an unfamiliar house and i dodged. then inthe same room i was hiding..i recognised a former employer of my husband i know..tiggered a dagger or arrow outside from the widow at me..but he did not know i saw him ..he threw it...and as soon as it came towards me..i pull my side one side..it missed.

3nd dreams..was today. First it appear i was watching tv with my kids and i was kind of feeling bad why i did not predict this programm. i normally screen programm before they watch..in this tv programm was a woman playing with a tiger..then it change to as if the tiger was playing sexual act on her...Then the dream scene change...and I saw a tiger kind of in the street. And the tiger was trying to attack me..but i notice something...it has a rope tied to a woman( dont know her) she seems sick or had mental issues(the tigers appears to be hers). Then i jumped on a fence or a high thing. But the tiger could not get at me. secondly i saw again that the tiger was sick and the lady appears to be taking it for treatment and i find my self and my younger brother( and some people too) in the same bus with this lady and the sick tiger....and in the dream i didnot trust the tiger even though it could not attack anyone..and i was telling my brother for us to leave that place quickly...and we left there...

Please pray and tell me as the lord leads you.

Thanks

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top