dream interpretation? old friend and snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream interpretation? old friend and snake

Post by Moma T on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Need Interpretation of Dream: I am sitting on the edge of a driveway talking with an old friend of my deceased husband, Robert and a man that was with him. Robert asked me about my sister. I pointed to a large rattlesnake, stated that snake bit her, I drove her to the hospital in a convertible car, she died from the snake bite. Robert said he saw several snakes when he was walking to where we were. Robert and his friend were leaving walking alongside a fence in a pasture. A man on a 4-wheeler (ATV) came up on the opposite side of the fence and started talking to them. I walked up, gave Robert a hug bye and when we separated I felt a sudden lose (feeling I felt when husband was killed as if I was loosing part of him again). Turned to walk away, thought about Robertís twins, turned to ask him how they were doing. A small snake bit me on my toe. I yelled I just got bit, then reached down and picked up the snake behind his head so the hospital would know what bit me. The snake was small enough it did not hang out of my hand . and itís mouth was open trying to bite me again-but I didnít see any fangs.
I awakened with my heart racing, scared.
My sister died of encephalitis (mosquito bite) and went out with Robert a couple of times. The other two men I don't recall other than they were there.

Moma T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream interpretation? old friend and snake

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:19 pm

Moma T,
I believe this calls for some serious intercessory prayer. My son developed encephalitis earlier this year after I dreamt of a snake biting him. Maybe snakes don't represent to you what they do to me.. but I now consider it an attack of the evil one when I dream of snake bites.

I'm sorry to hear about your sister, we were extrememely fortunate to have not lost my son to that disease. I give all the glory to God for that healing. He was so very gracious to warn me and give me a promise beforehand.
I will pray over you right now that you would come to understand if you are under attack.
All my love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:29 pm

Quick note.. I too awoke with a racing heart from my snake dream. I awoke scared and very afraid.
Please take this one seriously just in case.
Love,
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:30 pm

I don't know if this is a stupid question, but have you been really missing your husband lately and longing for him? When I read of the "snake bite" I immediately thought of a small "spiritual attack" (could even be physical that may seem small but could potentially be lethal)--but you handled the problem when you realized what was happening. Please pray on what I've said
desiree
p.s. please read your message box

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Moma T on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:12 pm

Yes, I've thought of him often. Satan has been attacking me physically today with cold symptoms. I need to seek the Lord more, lately seems as if everyday rush/stress has taken my focus off of Jesus. Attack in many areas . . .

Moma T

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:18 pm

moma T,

Snake bits are often symbolic for physical infirmities but DON'T WORRY! This is just a little thing... .and God is showing you that He will show you everything in advance and will leave nothing undone. You will be fine. You may not even have to go to the hospital.

That might help with the fear factor: http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/teaching-equiping-posts-f9/prophetic-dreams-that-don-t-mean-much-but-are-actually-prophetic-t867.htm

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top