ANSWERED PRAYERS!!! Our house is SOLD!!! Realtor with MOUNTAIN moving faith

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ANSWERED PRAYERS!!! Our house is SOLD!!! Realtor with MOUNTAIN moving faith

Post by Daisy on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:40 am

I will!!! praying Bless You

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:37 am

Thank you I'll keep ya'll updated

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:40 am

Please do!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:38 pm

Cant wait for updates and praise reports!!!! woo hoo

Ephesians 2:8,9 For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:43 pm

I sense that you will be grateful that this deal fell through...God is up to something...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:51 pm

It's been a while!! We've been REALLY BUSY!!! We've been home to see the family and went back to our home to immediately get ready for the arrival of the movers to pack our house up!! The day before we pcs (move) God SOLD the house!!! The enemy had been trying up to the Very last minute to keep the house from selling!!! When my son and I were visiting family I was trying to get hold of my husband one day and it was very urgent. Every time I would start to mention the mortgage company the phone would start crackling so I couldn't hear my husband. That happened 6 times but I could not plead the Blood of Jesus with him on the phone and I decided to do it in my head! As SOON as I plead the blood of Jesus, the phone connection cleared and I could tell him what the bank needed. I knew right then and there that this battle really was of the enemy. My husband had not told me about a home equity loan that we had with our bank. We had assumed that our bank who we went through to get our mortgage would know about the loan. Well turns out the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing and they apologized and said it has been a problem before and they are trying to resolve it. Well, we were trying to do the short sale and all parties had to OK the price. The selling price was already lower than the mortgage company wanted to go but they didn't really have a choice because the house wasn't selling. My realtor had to provide proof of other houses selling just as low and also give the reasons why the house price should be lowered. The thing I was trying to relay to my husband was that, that day was the expiration date for the house to sell and the left hand(the home equity loan bank) (as opposed to the right hand, the mortgage company, it's complicated) hadn't approved yet the price and mortgage company said they weren't going to extend the date. My realtor found a loop hole (well, I wish I could remember the dynamics of everything but it's so complicated and I've been so busy). Well, so a few weeks later home equity loan bank finally got off their behind and approved the sale, mortgage company approved of giving even more money out of their already too low sale money to the home equity loan. So, the day before we left the house sold!!! If only you could have heard and seen how all this went down!! Only God did this. What a mess and God had it all in His hands, working through all the little details. My realtor lost potential clients to sell this house!! God is bigger than the banks, bigger than the mortgage companies, bigger than anyone's NO. I don't know why the guy who bought the house changed his mind. He had put an offer on the house before and then withdrew it.

It's been over a month now since the house sold and we've moved into a rental house off post. I have found distant relatives that I never knew about and our credit score gone up 50 points from the sale of the house.
About the relatives... I had found someone on FB that I knew I was related to, while we were still at the duty station we just left. I had been talking to him for a while and that day that we started talking, I decided to start a family reunion group! He told me that his mom and dad lives in the same city that we had pcsed (10 minutes from post) from previously (and he lives in a different city in that state) and I told him that we were going to be pcsing back!!
Well, we're "here" now and now that we are settled into a house I let him know that we're ready to get together!! So, excited!! Yesterday was that get together day and he finally tells me where they live just after I told him where I live!! This is one of those stories... He tells me they live just 5 minutes from me, practically in the same neighborhood!!! Can you believe that?! I don't even have to leave my neighborhood and I could even ride a bike to their house happy dance

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more stuff!)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:16 am

? crying

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:32 am

This is so awesome hinds! Great praise report of gods power and goodness!

Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:08 am

Amen Daisy!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:39 pm

Hallelujah!!! SO HAPPY FOR YOU HINDSFEET!!! I was wondering where you were...not I know that you've been celebrating the goodness of God.

I rejoice with you!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Thank you Daisy and Cholette!!!

God is so good!!! Cheering

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:57 pm