in a good friends closet

View previous topic View next topic Go down

in a good friends closet

Post by Allsmiles on Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:22 pm

I had a dream that I was in my best friends medium size closet.. trying on her shoes because I needed to go somewhere. I thought she had passed the door so I hid. She has a very narrow foot.. none fit so I went to the living room of a messy house that I was in and put on some ugly jean shoes that I found in the messy living room.

In another part my mother switched cars with me because my wasn't working great. when I asked her when she wanted to meet up to switch. She then said, don't worry about it and why does it matter, you are driving my car.. I thought that she was going to take it to fix some of the major repairs. I thought this sounded sweet.. but then realized that the car was dirty and had some body damage and a sounded horribly like a lawn mower but I drove away anyway because I needed to get somewhere.

A little latter in the dream, when I was headed back.. even though I knew that mom had pizza at her house I stopped and got a slice of Spinach pizza and baked Zitti.

*This is the first dream that I can remember that I have had in the past few months. I have an idea of where this one is headed but am looking for confirmation. Thanks!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top