JESUS /the rapture/my minister friend

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JESUS /the rapture/my minister friend

Post by Rozes on Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:32 pm

It was a long vision with different scenes leading up to the rapture some of which i cant remember.
scene 1
I saw a childhood friend who is now a minister of God in washington..i am talking about on fire preaching up the storm friend. when i saw her she had an illness it seem to me like diabetes. she was a bit thin and one of her legs were sick..small ants were on her leg everywhere and i could see that she was in a bit of a pain and very uncomfortabe..she said the doctors tried to operate on her legs to take it off but the leg wouldnt come off no matter what they did so she had to live with it.suddenly the scripture came to me where Paul was talking about the thorn in his flesh..

Scene 2

I was somewhere with some friends in a home..cooking talking etc..so finally i decided to go to a flea market. when i went there it was a bit early so the comittee was having a discussion before opening.i was listening and one woman got up and started to speak wonderfully about Jesus ..her voice and intonation was a bit funny so some people started to laugh anyway they opened and many people rushed in to buy i didnt , so someone asked..why dont you hurry before the good things are gone but i wasnt interested i just browsed around nothing interests me they were all too worn out. so finally i returned back to my friends place..i saw a a friend of mine with another person who i dont know really and the friend was a person who liked me..and they were joking drinking and chatting..so they were talking about girls i could tell that that friend wanted me to fornicate with him but i refused and so he was very sad and went with another woman.

suddenly the Lord Jesus burst the sky in living colors..he was wearing white but the color orange and red was part of the scene too..i began to cry Jesus, Jesus, I love you..i was walking with 2 friends and suddenly i was going up and up..but my friends were hanging on to me.. and in my thoughts i started to think of my children are they coming too i was worried......and then all of a sudden i wasnt going up anymore. then i wondered about it ..is this real did my friends see what i saw yes they all saw it..so it was real then i thought why am i still here, then i thought there must have been something that i didnot repent of..of course nobody expected Jesus to come that Day!there was confusion every where..even the weather changed..it became very windy..then the news started to report...maybe it was Jesus who came..they weren`t sure, millions disappeared..soon after that there was a sign in the sky of a cat as if a cat came out of the belly of another cat and came down to earth..it was a dream that shook me up.i came out of it very quickly..shaken to the bone!!..not that i am afraid of Christ return i am not...i want to see him..but it reminds me to be very careful in my walk with him and never let the cares of this world get to me....yield not to temptation for yielding is sin!

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: JESUS /the rapture/my minister friend

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:20 pm

do you think maybe you can describe the part about the cat a little more?
~Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:24 pm

The cat was big and white..and it walked kind of stout..proud i guess..i cant remember anything else..thanks for your input..

Love,

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:28 pm

now thats interesting...the cat that came out of the belly of another cat...that was big, white, stout and proud...hmm...did you feel a bit decieved or confused when they were all wondering if it was Jesus who came?

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:52 pm

no i didnt feel decieved..they were wondering but i knew it was him..the cat came after the Lord took his people and left...

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:57 pm

the cat sounds like a "copy cat" or the anti christ...who will come to power after Jesus comes and gets His children

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:48 am

thats exactly what i though too. but i also wondered..why were those friends hanging on to me..what`s the meaning?....
any ideas?

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:42 pm

do you feel like you have friends that seem to always want to hold you back from doing Gods will? just my thoughts, it doesnt mean you arent going to Heaven or anything. Example: my husband has a nephew that actually older than him but he always wants him to stop being such a Christian and go out partying with him and do drugs with him and stuff. I feel like you could possibly have friends that want you to be more worldly. Make sense?
love,
Daph

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozes on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:22 am

yes it does make a lot of sense... but the holyspirit helps me and he is very protective of me...
that is why he reveals things to me before hand..so what i do is to interceeed for those who think they can try to hold me back. I LOVE THE LORD TOO MUCH..our relationship is soooo special..i am satisfied with my life with Jesus. he fills me up...he loves me more than i can even contain.thanks for the response Dephane..bless you!
love in christ,

R

Rozes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:34 am

Rozes,

That is such an awesome testimony.......I love Him that way too! You just keep doing what you are doing and He will tell you or show you what He would have you to do regarding your friends and the world.

Love in Christ,

Connie huggins

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:32 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top