man on fire

View previous topic View next topic Go down

man on fire

Post by Deborah on Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:52 am

I had a dream last night about a man being on fire. I don't know how he caught on fire, there did seem to be something going on ( a house on fire maybe?) but I don't know because I didn't seem upset at all when the dream began. I was hanging up a blue carpet outside to dry, I saw the man on fire, I threw the wet rug on his face and rolled him on the ground and the fire was extinguished. I covered the man with a blanket and tried calling 911. No one would answer the call, so I hung up and tried again, this time I got an answer. Meanwhile a medical doctor who was there gave me some pain medication pills to give the man, but only if bumps showed up on the man's face. I asked the doctor why he didn't give the man medication himself and he said it was because I had a better bedside manner. (The doctor is a doctor in real life who doesn't have a good bedside manner. I am not a doctor.)

I couldn't understand why I had to wait for the man to have bumps on his face to give him medication and I became very impatient waiting for the ambulance to arrive. The man didn't seem to even be burned and not in pain, but remained rolled up in a blanket on the ground. I felt I needed to stay near the man and talk to him so he wouldn't go into shock. I saw his face very clearly. He was African-American, probably in his 30s or 40s. The only color I remember in the dream is the blue rug. I acted in the dream like rescuing the man was no big deal.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: man on fire

Post by daphanie02 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 8:34 pm

it could be that you help someone out in a difficult situation. The Lord could be telling you that you're good at handleing situations like this because others may be rude. Just my thoughts.
God bless

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:26 pm

Thanks for your response. Do you think the unavailable 911 operator and the reluctant-to-help doctor could signify authority figures in my life who haven't helped me in my own hour of need?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:04 pm

yes..its definately possible

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:21 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top