Short Dream - Small Room, Spiritual Leader, Volume Adjustment???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by notmyname on Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:41 pm

August 2008

I was sitting in some type of computer room (seemed like a class), and I was on a computer at a desk. There were a couple of other people in the room as well, but the room was not that big at all. Maybe could fit about 6 chairs. I was facing towards the front of the class. Than I saw (without actually looking to the side, but just knew) that my new head Pastor/Bishop was sitting in a chair on the computer and was facing somewhat diagonal/sideways open to my direction. I heard him say to me that "I was too loud", meaning my computer (he didn't say it in a mean way, just said it - I wasn't offended at all - it was as if I didn't know that it was loud). So, I looked to see how to turn down the volume, and I did so. Then after a couple of minutes went by, the pastor said (as he got up and walked towards my way), "Well, now, that's loud enough". Then, he came beside me and took my mouse and was fixing whatever needed to be fix, so that the volume would be just right. The dream faded with him adjusting the volume!

Note: I just joined the church that the pastor (mentioned above) are leaders in about 4 months ago.

The End!

notmyname

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Short Dream - Small Room, Spiritual Leader, Volume Adjustment???

Post by daphanie02 on Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:26 pm

It sounds like the Lord will use the pastor to show you areas of your life that need adjusting.
hope this helps,
love,
Daph

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:32 am

yeah i agree wiv d2,wen u come into a new group there is a time of settleing in/adjusting,like a new memba of the family joining,happy churching :clap: D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top