Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
daphanie02

My sons heart surgery on the 26th

my son needs prayer because his open heart surgery is scheduled for the 26th of this month. Its supposed to increase his oxygen level which will be a good thing because he is so very blue. Devin Ramsey is 4 years old and is missing the left ventricle of his heart. He's had 3 heart surgeries so far to help his condition and this is the final stage of reconstruction. Please pray for an uneventful, speedy recovery. Prayers for a Devine creative healing are definately welcome as well!! I'm joining in with you all in faith for his healing.
Thank you!

Daphanie, I haven't stopped praying for him since the last time you asked for prayer. There is something about your son that has pulled my heart strings. I have a prayer team and we've been calling his name out and praising the Lord for his divine health. I've declared a total and complete miracle in his body and I belive that God has done it.

...God you do miracles so great and there is no one else like you, there is no one else like you...lord i join my hands in Praise and prayer for this precious little son of yours that you end this affliction in his life in Jesus name becos it is your will for us to be in good health. Glorify your mighty name as you have always being doing and will do forever in this situation. Amen

thanks dreams3!

Cholette, Thank you so much for that! I know what you mean though because i feel like God is really about to touch his little body in a mighty way! I cant wait to come back on here and post this subject in the testimony section!!! lol!!! Praise God!!

I agree with Daph. He is healed! We are claiming it now and believing in totall restoration of the ventricel! It will be restored in perfect condition and there will be no need for surgery in Jesus name! The Doctors will be astounded at his report in!!!!

Love in Jesus,

Connie

God heals the brokenhearted. Not just the sorrowful, but those of us who have a broken heart. I just talked to my dad an hour ago--the doctors said he needed a pacemaker but somewhere between Stress Test 1 and 2, he was healed. May God heal your son, The Mighty Warrior Who is free of fear.

Thank you for TOTAL healing, Lord. That Daph may not have only one healthy son but THREE! In Jesus Name, AMEN!

Love ya honey!

thanks everyone! they moved the surgery date to the 31st...we will leave again for Houston on Sunday. THey said his mitral valve will need to be replaced and his aorta fixed because it has become too enlarged. They also said to plan on staying at least 3 weeks.

if you'd like to keep track of his progress, go to www.carepages.com and his carepage name is DevinGabriel . I dont know when i will be able to come here and post, but will try to keep his carepage updated.
love yall and God bless!

yes more than likely Mia.

Deborah...were you referring to God when you said Mighty Warrior who is free of fear, or my son?

because thats what we call him (my son)...and i dont remember saying that on here.... anyway that was very encouraging. Thank you!

Your son is in my prayers for a speedy recovery and quick total healing thank you Lord for healing this child in the name of Jesus Praise your name praying

His surgery was yesterday and it lasted 10 hours. He is doing as well as can be expected right now. Please pray for a fast, uneventful recovery. His lungs were collapsing a bit earlier and he is running a fever. thank you for the prayers!

I believe it is just post-surgery reaction of his body, it's been such a stress for him, wow 10 hours, he is indeed a Mighty Warrior. I pray he will quickly and smoothly recover and get better and better every day!!! big hug 2 it\\'s all good flower

Hes doing SOOOO much better now PRAISE GOD!!! Hes drinking some, his oxygen is back up which means his lungs are doing better and he's coughing which is what they want. His fever is GONE!!!
God is so good!!

Thanks to be to God for his healing touch on this young boy. We give you all the praise honor and glory, in Jesus name!

your servant,

Connie

I told you your son was a Mighty Warrior, free of fear! I'm so thankful everything went so well. God has great plans for your son.

Sorry for the delay everyone! My son is home and is doing well! The drs arent impressed with his function but I believe God and Devin is in His perfectly capable hands. He had an appointment for an echo today in Houston but had a difficult time fining a ride and had to reschedule. Im still waiting for them to call back for another date...hopefully its for tomorrow. Thank you for the continued prayers...will post more soon!
love,

I am still praying for you, Daph. I'm glad to hear his surgery went well, and am praying the Lord provides you with everything you need, financially, physically, mentally & spiritually. You sound so good - I pray the Lord continues to hold you up and lays his healing hands on your son for a complete recovery. In the name of Jesus - Amen.