Provision!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Provision!!!

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:20 pm

I just wanted to give God the Glory for providing. We make money enough to cover the bills and sometimes a little bit extra. So we dont make enough for all the little things that we WANT. Well for the past few years i've been spying things out at the store that i really could use around the house (decorating stuff) I went to Dollar Tree the other day and saw some bowls and plates and stuff that i really really wanted because we could use it and it looked nice. I dont have any curtains for my house either, we have been using blankets to cover our windows. WELL when i was at Dollar Tree i felt the Lord telling me "Dont buy that, save your money for gas and I will provide for you."

So my sister just moved and is getting married and they are combining all their stuff and their was TONS of stuff that i really wanted that she just GAVE ME without me asking for it. Im telling you THIS IS STUFF THAT I PICKED OUT that God knew was on my heart and she just gave it all to me. She gave me a huge nice nice nice couch (didnt have one) a matching loveseat with chair, NICE curtians, matching bowls and plates, stuff for my kitchen that matches my rooster theme, A rolling pin that im really excited about because i've been using my hands... 2 tiffany lamps that are just SO beautiful!!!! I never have the money for this stuff and God knew that ive been wanting to decorate and He just provided all this stuff for me for free!!!!

ALSO i have 5 children and our car is so small, theres just not enough room to fit them all. So my Aunt just GIVES GIVES GIVES us her 1999 Ford windstar VAN!!!!!!!! GOD IS SO GOOOOOOOODD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Provision!!!

Post by Cholette on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Praise the Lord!!! I rejoice with you girl!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm

thumbs praiseGod For he is good and he surely provides for his children thank you Lord woo hoo

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:43 pm

AMEN!!!!

Laura Boaz (aka Daph)

A WOMAN'S HEART SHOULD BE SO LOST IN GOD THAT A MAN MUST SEEK HIM FIRST IN ORDER TO FIND HER

daphanie02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:48 pm

HA!!!!!! God IS SO GOOD!!!!! Rejoice in the Lord ALWAYS and again I say REJOICE!!!!!

Yah has/IS SO providing for US!!!! I'm so glad we get to share this stuff with eachother and PRAISE YAH together!!!!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:28 pm

wow

praiseGod

PRAISE GOD!

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:02 am

"Give and it shall be given unto you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over shall MEN give into your bossom.

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 am

And my God is mighty to serve! Praise the Lord for his awesome provision!

Love in Jesus,

Connie praiseGod

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:09 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top