Well Known TV Evangelists Fleecing God's Flock!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Well Known TV Evangelists Fleecing God's Flock!

Post by dem on Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:12 am

I dreamt that I was at a Benny Hinn conference. The conference looked like it was a school auditorium with a stage as his platform. There weren’t a lot of people there compared to his televised gatherings (maybe 70-100). I wasn’t there to really see him as the other people were, but only to observe. The atmosphere was so dead. People were worshipping, and I was standing there looking around at everyone; because I knew the LORD wasn’t present at this conference. It was like Benny Hinn and the people that were with him were getting people in a hypnotic state through the music, and the things he was saying and doing to prepare them to give money. Benny Hinn was stretching his arm out at the people, and some people began to fall down and others got very emotional and began crying and praising God. When he got to my section I was the only one who did not react to him. He stretched out his hands again, and I just stood there and looked at him. He didn’t want me to make him look bad so he began preaching to take the focus off of me, and as he was preaching, people began to throw money on the stage. I began thinking to myself, “I wonder what these preachers do with all this money when their done.” So I left the conference, and went down to the basement where I knew the preachers would be after the conference was over. I was hiding so they couldn’t see me, and when they all came down, I heard them laughing and mocking at how gullible the people were. They were amazed at how much money there was, and they kept all the money to themselves. I felt so sad for the people that trusted and believed in them. I thought about the people who were sick and handicapped, elderly people who probably gave all they had, and others giving their money to them, and I knew I had to expose them. There were a lot of well known prosperity gospel TV evangelists there: Rod Parsley, and Myles Munroe are the only ones I can remember other than Benny Hinn. They heard me in the room and when they found me, one of them said, “get rid of her”, and everyone left except Rod Parsley, and another evangelist. They were going to kill me. They left and I laid on the ground, and pretended to be dead. One of the evangelist, who now became my son who is a toddler was trying to drag me down the hall. I knew that he was too small to lift me, and tried to assist him by moving my body as he tried to drag me. I knew that when Rod Parsley came back, he would know that I wasn’t dead; because a toddler couldn’t lift me by himself, unless I helped him, so I stopped moving. What was also strange is that I became Bill Cosby. Rod Parsley came back, and he saw my son trying to lift me, and he and some others helped to pick me up. I tried to keep still, so they would think I was dead, but I couldn’t. They thought I was unconscious instead, and decided to drop me off some place remote to die. They dropped me off somewhere, and once they left, I got up and walked away.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Well Known TV Evangelists Fleecing God's Flock!

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:00 pm

I've only known of Rod Parsley since this past year, wasn't sure what to make of him but sort of liked him. I have no idea who Myles Monroe is.

Bill Cosby is a jokester and in his shows he always played a jokey, wise father/man

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:29 pm

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top