Stealing clothing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stealing clothing!

Post by Jehovahzapple on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:33 pm

I dreamed that I went to visit my grandmother in law who is now dead. She was sitting on the porch and was sad. She had some sores on/around her knee that appeared to be infected. When I woke up, I remember feeling bad that while she was in the nursing home, I didnít go see her like I should have. I felt bad about it. I dreamed I was at the office. Gary came and picked me up to go for lunch. While on my lunch break, I wanted to go to this store and get some things. I knew that it was going to make me late for work but only a few minutes. I went in the store several different times and thought that I came out with nothing. While I was walking out the third time, a lady came up behind me and thought that I was stealing clothes. I showed her that in my hands was my underwear and that I hadnít stolen any clothes. Then I realized that, if I had my underwear in my hands, what did I have on my body? I had the stores underwear on. I apologized and told her that it was a mistake and that I would go change and bring her the clothes. I went into this public bathroom to change. There was a man in there talking to a lady. They seemed to be having problems. I told the man that if he didnít want to see me change, he better get out. I remembering trying to change but it was like something kept hindering me the whole time. It was like the clothes would get all tangled up around me and as they did, they would get so tight that I couldnít move them. I called the office to let them know that I was going to be late but that it didnít matter because I had been working a lot of overtime that should make up for it. I went back in the bathroom to try and change again. There were several black ladies in there.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top