National Judgment?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

National Judgment?

Post by Jehovahzapple on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 pm

I dreamed that there was a huge storm coming from the Northeast. My husband and I were standing beside a raging river with a very strong current. I remember saying “Boy if you fell into that, that would be the end of you”. I remember us trying to get away from the rising water. We went through some standing water up a hill and around a house. As we got to the top of the hill, there was a kind black lady at the top. We were then at some type of campsite. I remember seeing some girls trying to leave and they crossed a ditch and struggled to pull up the edge of the ditch but finally the vehicle just kinda jumped out of the ditch and crossed the road. Then I remember we were looking for people that were missing. We were in this old beaten down house. There was a man sitting at a desk. We asked him if he had seen these people. He set with his face to his paperwork and never looked up. He said that he had not. As we were talking, I walked around behind him and looked out the back door. I saw the people that we were looking for, locked up in cages. They were at the bottom of a very steep hill. We struggled to release these people.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top