Possible Mission's Trip?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Possible Mission's Trip?

Post by Jehovahzapple on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:31 pm

I dreamed that I was sitting at a table with Connie. There were others that I canít really discern but I felt like they were leaders in my life. Next, I am swimming in the ocean in shallow water. Connie and Charlie (her brother) are there. I move down the ocean and the water had a film collecting on the top of it. There are some black people there. They are getting this stuff all on them but this one big black guy holds his hands up with it on them and shows me that it will wash off easily in the water. I then return to where Connie and Charlie were swimming. When I asked where the kids were, they tell me that they are all hanging off the edge of the roof. Now Iím in a gym looking out the window and telling the kids and Dusty to get off that roof and come back in the building. They begin to do so. Then Boogie and I are setting on the bleachers. There is another woman (Cindy I think) sitting toward the end of the bleachers and I remember that she seemed to be jealous of us or vice versa...I felt some tension. We got up to go do something else and made a trip by the bathroom. Boogie went into another stall. When she had finished, she came in my stall and sat down across from me. I began to bleed and I realized that the bleeding was not normal. I then passed a baby that was premature. I picked it up and held it in my hands and began to pray for it. Before I picked it up, it had a body but after I picked it up all I remember seeing was the head of the baby.

Jehovahzapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top