Going the wrong way!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Going the wrong way!!!!

Post by Angelwings on Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I had this dream back in May and I did receive a word from the Holy Spirit as I woke up from this dream, but I'm not able to interpret the whole dream, so I think it's time I share....I feel a message in this dream and can use some clarity.

I was at the mall looking for a dress to wear. I saw a reflection of myself and saw I was fat and it made me very upset. My husband assured me I was not fat and when he said that I caught another glimpse of my self and I was not fat.

I kept going to different stores but there were no dresses anywhere. by this time I lost my husband in the mall. I entered what I thought was another clothes store but it was empty. As I looked around I realized it was a kitchen....it was totally empty, no food, no appliances, no people..nothing. I tried to leave but the counter tops were blocking the pathway, which was strange but I couldn't get around anything so I could leave.
As I was finding my way around I came across a few ladies in a hallway that were getting ready to go up the stairs, but I think they were just standing there looking so I cut in front of them. I realized the stairway was extremely narrow to the point that it seemed blocked...it was impossible to go up.

I turned around and found a small elevator. I pushed the button and it started to go up but someone pushed the button again and it stopped. Now the elevator was no longer small.....it was now a large platform and it was filled with people. Everytime it would start to go up, someone would push the button and it would stop and go back down.
A heard a ladies voice, she was in charge and seemed very upset and started to scold everyone on the platform. Off the platform, on the floor were a group of people watching. I saw my husband. There was a guy also standing on the floor that my husband apparently knew...but my husband did not look like he does IRL, actually he didn't look like him at all. I saw that he manipulated the elevator to come back down by blowing into something in the wall (??) I think he was trying to get on the elevator with me....but he ran out instead.
The lady in charge wanted to know the names of the people responsible for stopping the elevator. The guy working there started to name the people but he stopped himself when he was about to say my husbands name. He said he would call her because he didn't want to say his name out loud. The elevator started to go down and I jumped off and ran outside to look for my husband.

Outside in the parking lot I saw a frantic woman with 3 children. She picked them up one by one and THREW them in the car, as if they were ragdolls, but she looked very scared and in a hurry. The kids were hysterically crying..they all seemed scared to death trying to get in the car. I saw one of the kids fall as the mother tried to throw him or her in the car. She turns to look behind her and there was another car there with the headlights shining on her, in fear she quickly gets in the car and closes the door and starts to leave.

In the same parking lot I saw the general manager from my real life job. I asked him to take me home cause I was scared, I told him about the frantic woman and that I couldn't find my husband. He picked me up with both arms, holding me as if I couldn't walk on my own, and he put me in his truck. I locked the door.

As we were driving we kept going down the wrong way and hitting dead ends. Everytime we tried to reverse to go back the road was too narrow for the truck to drive on.
We would eventually find another way but the same thing would happen....it was a dead end and we couldn't go back because it was too narrow for us to go back.
Somehow we went from being outside in a truck, but each turn we took was a dead end and led us inside a closed-in place on foot.
We ended up in a very tight enclosed area....The manager slipped out through hole down a narrow slide..but I couldn't fit. It wasn't even wide enough for my feet to fit through and it looked like I was inside of a tree. I was trapped in!

When I woke up from this dream I immediatly started praying and right away the Holy Spirit said:

"There will be persecution" and then He said "The meat we eat"

I found this verse;
Isaiah 3:12 NASB
O My people! Their oppressors are children,
And women rule over them
O My people! Those who guide you lead you astray
And confuse the direction of your paths.

I see a message here and I have an idea about it but would appreciate some thoughts...please pray

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Going the wrong way!!!!

Post by hind'sfeet on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:33 pm

I saw a trend in your dream, dead ends, blocked ways, going opposite of the desired destination, ways that are too narrow, other people causing the "vehicle" to go the wrong way.

I agree with the verse you posted that sounds just like the main theme in your dream.

I found one part way funny, I just imagined the mom grabbing her kids like the doll you mentioned and throwing them at the car, looked so funny in my head, made me crack up

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:31 pm

Yeah, it does sound funny when you read it.

In the dream it was not very funny. It doesn't fit the rest of the dream and it was an ugly scene.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Isn't it funny that God does that with dreams to describe a verse?!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top