Friend's Birthday Part 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend's Birthday Part 6

Post by sC0rCh3d on Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:15 am

now, remember, the Birthday Part for D was still happening outside of what was going on in my room with C.

at this point, after the looking through old toys and the ring bit of the dream, i seemed to either call D or he called me.

this segment of the dream consisted of many calls back and forth between D and I.

i remember my mom bringing me the phone, i remember several times D's phone line getting CUT OFF, and maybe mine too.

this segment of phone calls between me and D seemed to be very emotional too.

like i was really HAPPY for him but i was also feeling estranged from him at the same time...?

all of this phone call business happened WHILE i was in my room with C

there also seemed to be a very emotional connection between me, D, AND C

because here's the phenomenon of the dream:

D was two different people in my dream.

because while I was in the room with C, i mentioned to him, that he would like D as he LOOKED LIKE D, SOUNDED LIKE D, and overall...ACTED LIKE D

when i woke up this morning, i was trying to figue out "who do i know that fits all this criteria?" then it hit me...C and D in this dream were the same person, although C WAS an independent and different person in the dream.

so, while on the phone with D, I mentioned that we should play basketball, and again, I can't explain but had such and EMOTIONAL quality to it, D was happy at this suggestion, and I wanted C to know that D was indeed my friend and that C himself, should come along.

and i believe that wraps this dream up.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend's Birthday Part 6

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:41 am

Perhaps it could be that although you are happy for your friend but your concentration is on your own life, your own feelings and your own emotions.

C and D are the same person wow This surely complicates things a bit thinking

Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top