Healing, Prophecying, Witnessing, and Vision of Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Healing, Prophecying, Witnessing, and Vision of Hell

Post by dem on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 am

I dreamt that I was in the mall with another believer, and we saw this man sitting down on a bench who looked like he was in pain. We walked over to him, and I asked him if he was ok. He told me his knee was hurting, and the pain radiated through his whole leg. It was so painful he couldnít walk. I felt power in my body, and I stretched out my hands towards the manís knee and prayed for the manís healing and power like lightning came out of my hands to the manís knee. I told the man be healed in the name of Jesus and touched his knee. The person that was with me said the same thing and touched his knee. Afterwards I asked the man how he felt. He told mwe that his knee was still sore. I asked him if it was as sore as it was before we prayed, and he told me no. I told the man that God was healing him. The man was complaining about his knee again, and I began to doubt. I told the LORD, ďYou have to heal this man for Your nameís sake. If you donít heal him, the people that witnessed us trying to heal this man wonít believe in You or your power. It will confirm the doubts they already have about You, and Christianity will be looked at as a joke. Do this for your nameís sake please.Ē The LORD told me to have the man stand up and walk around the area where he was sitting in a circle declaring that he was healed by the power of Jesus Christ. I told the man what the LORD told me, and the man was scared to stand up because of the pain in his leg. He didnít believe he could stand. I told him if he doesnít do as God said, his leg would be worse off than it is now. I told him he has to take a step of faith and walk if he wants to be healed. So the man got up and began walking around in a circle declaring his healing. As he did this his leg was being healed. When he was done his leg was completely healed. I was saying that God wants people to know that He is the God who heals; not just physically but spiritually. There are a lot of people here in this mall that need to know this. They are hurting and have so many problems. I told the person who was with me that we need to go and help some more people. I had drawn a crowd, and the LORD was giving information about certain people in the crowd. I would describe a person in the crowd that I couldnít see, and asked them to come forward. No one came. I kept repeating for the person to come out, and finally the person did. I was telling the person things about them and their life, and the people were amazed. There were some doubters in the crowd who thought everything was a hoax so I began to prophecy over them and tell them personal things about them and their lives to confirm the prophecy. I let the crowd know that I am not a psychic. I told them that, ďall the information I am receiving comes from God. I donít know anything. I just repeat what God tells me. Then I told them that psychics are phony; that they get their information from demons, and that psychics donít really know the future. They can only tell you your past and present because demons watch us and see what is going on in our lives, and they tell the psychics those things. If a psychic tells you the future, donít believe them. Theyíre lieing! Save your money! The only One who knows the past, present and future is God. So, if you want to know the future, get a bible!Ē Later in the dream, I was talking to God and saying how I wish I could see hell, so I could warn these young people about how this is a real place, and they donít want to go there. Then the LORD gave me a vision. The wall that was in front of me opened up, and I could see hell. I was telling the people that hell was a real place, and they donít want to go there. I told them it is a place of complete darkness. They will be alone for all eternity in torment. Hell is not a place where they will be partying with their friendís and drinking, and having sex. I saw a place that looked like the inside of a volcano or a cave. There were rocky mountainous regions with lakes of lava everywhere. I could hear people groaning in pain, they were naked, and some looked like they melted to the ground. I could see their heads, but their bodies were a mound of flesh beneath them. Other peopleís bodies were contorted in very hideous and unnatural ways. The people were all near each other, but they were isolated at the same time. There was light, but it only came from the lava.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Healing, Prophecying, Witnessing, and Vision of Hell

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 am

Your dream seems like real life not a dream! I even felt like I was reading something that you actually did at the mall!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:38 am

wow I agree hind's feet this dream while reading it sounds so real

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:45 pm

do you have the gift of healing and/or can you see into the spiritual realm IRL?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:18 pm

Thanks for your replies. When I woke up from the dream it felt like I actually did all those things! I felt so good I wanted to go back to sleep...lol. I was saying to the LORD that I hope that is a vision of the person I will be, because it is a far cry from the way I am now! I tremble at witnessing to people! As far as I know, I don't have the gift of healing, or seeing things in the spiritual realm. Well, I can't say I haven't seen things in the spiritual realm because there had been times where I have seen demonic figures while in sleep paralitic state (when you laying down and you feel paralized and can't speak or move). I have had dreams where I have seen spiritual things, talked to angels, and Jesus, but I never saw them as seeing into the spiritual realm.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 pm

um...if seeing angels and demons isn't seeing into the spiritual realm then what would qualify? flower lol! (I don't mean this harshly, please don't take offense)

If you don't have this gifting now, I think the Lord is showing you what it will look like when you move into these giftings....awesome, what an honor! thumbs flower Amen

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 pm

laugh Yeah, that's why I corrected myself when I said,"Well, I can't say I haven't seen things in the spiritual realm". As I was typing I remembered some things I did experience. What I meant was that I never looked at the dreams I had about different spiritual things as seeing into the spiritual realm. I just looked at them as dreams with symbolic meaning, not visions. Sorry for the miscommunication! hee hee

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:30 pm

lol! No worries! laugh

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:27 pm

i saw a similar dream/vision of hell... agh
was so scary .. i just saw faces an ppl in anguish.. in their faces.. crying and in agaony.. dark cave like area...
oh dear Lord Jesus!! .. Thank u for saving us!!

Awesome dream, dem .. ptl. He's blessed u w/wondrful gifts... i agree w/all that was said above...

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:45 am

Hell is a horrible, horrible place. I pray that as Christians that our love for the lost will be so strong that we will boldly and fearlessly share the Gospel message with everyone we come in contact with so that others can escape from hell as we have. In Jesus name...amen!

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:29 am

Thats right.. He is preparing His army to go and do His work PTL.

Last edited by SisterinChrist on Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sp)

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisdaughter on Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:40 am

dem wrote:Thanks for your replies. When I woke up from the dream it felt like I actually did all those things! I felt so good I wanted to go back to sleep...lol. I was saying to the LORD that I hope that is a vision of the person I will be, because it is a far cry from the way I am now! I tremble at witnessing to people! As far as I know, I don't have the gift of healing, or seeing things in the spiritual realm. Well, I can't say I haven't seen things in the spiritual realm because there had been times where I have seen demonic figures while in sleep paralitic state (when you laying down and you feel paralized and can't speak or move). I have had dreams where I have seen spiritual things, talked to angels, and Jesus, but I never saw them as seeing into the spiritual realm.

I have seen demonic figures while in sleep paralitic state (when you laying down and you feel paralized and can't speak or move).

I have experienced this myself often times ( paralized feeling and can't wake up and i hear strange noises). However I was sleep in my friends car on Monday and it happened. I could hear him texting on his phone and another weird noise and I was trying to move my hand so I could get his attention because it felt like I couldn't breathe. My friend put his hand on my head because he said it looked like I couldn't breathe. That is a scary feeling and in the past I've called on Jesus but I didn't this time.

Hisdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top