a parked car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

a parked car

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:11 am

I was in a car that was parked in the driveway of my old childhood home. And this man kept trying to get into the car. He was coming from the house though, he wasn't like some man who was walking down the street and trying to get in. He was coming from the garage. And I was sitting in the passenger' seat and the keys were in the car. He kept trying to get in the car but he couldnt because I locked it. But the thing was, I was yelling out the window for my neighbors to help me but they ignored my cries.
I don't know why I just didn't drive the car because the keys were in the ignition but maybe I didn't know how.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: a parked car

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:13 pm

I see a couple of separate but related issues...

Do you struggle with whether you're equipped enough to take a certain path in life right now whether it's career or relocating or entering a new phase of your life? I think the Lord is showing you that you have what it takes now, you can step out on faith and do it. There may be issues from your past that are trying to enter your future but you have taken the steps to protect yourself, it's time to trust that you have what it takes to move forward.

The other thing that stood out is that your neighbors ignored your cry - do you feel like that's something that's occuring IRL? While it's unfortunate, you don't need their support in this instance - you're protected and you have the means to move forward (keys), you simply have to trust that you'll be able to handle it and where you need assistance, the Holy Spirit will guide you.

Please pray on what's been said and disregard anything that doesn't align with what the Lord has already placed in your spirit.

Bless You

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Thanks for responding Lola21st I will pray about what you've said.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:35 pm

hmm a real pikture indeed,i see the car parked at ur childhood home is u rite now,goin bak an faceing some event of the past,,someone invaded ur life[house],,bak then and that issue is tryin 2 invade ur life rite now,,ur locked in the car 4 ur safety,, ,,but ur crys 4 help r bein ignored ugh, ,,um ther r keys 4 ur escape rite ther,,but u hav2 ''activate them'' for them 2 be of any benefit 2 u,, ,,ur in the passenger seat wen perhaps u shood be in the drivers seat,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 pm

I think if I am facing some childhood event of the past, then, it might be that I am dealing with it in my dreams because that is where it seems these issues are coming up, although I have been praying specifically for certain things for God to show me also. seems to me that being in the passengers seat might have been because perhaps I couldn't drive but even if i were in the driver's seat, what would I be doing. It seemed that I was actually completely safe because I not only had the keys but I controlled the locked car. ALthough this person was pretty insistent, yet, I had to take a chance and roll down the windows to cry out for help.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 pm

ok good

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehovahzapple on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:00 pm

Sounds to me like there is something in your past that has affected you. Something the Lord is wanting to bring to light for you to deal with once and for all. There may be something that you went through as a child and you cried out for help but no one helped you. You do have the keys for deliverance. Sometimes, things from our past can hinder us and God wants to remove that issue from our heart so he brings it back up in a dream to let you know that he is ready to help you with it. I have not been approved to interpret dreams, so if it fits, good and if not, discard it please!

Jehovahzapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by awesomegod16 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:19 pm

i think someone else alluded to that in their interp. about it. only thing i know is it's god's show. i think i feel like i m really on my own in this. not sure what he wants to bring to light but i ve been dreaming up a storm. it must be why i have not wanted to go to sleep. because god shows me things in my sleep. to me it just feels like i have no power.

blossom

awesomegod16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top