Please help! Nightmares!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help! Nightmares!

Post by nat on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:59 am

All of my life I have suffered from terrible nightmares. I have at least 1-2 nightmares every night. Most of them are Biblically based and some of them carry over to the physical world (ie a deamon pinned me down in my dream by wrapping me in sticky suffocating plastic and I wake up pinned down, I talk in strange languages and to people that only I can see! I always wake up exhausted!!) Over the last 12 months I have been having so many nightmares that are directly related to Christ's return. I dream that I have to battle the evil described in revelation. In these dreams my faith is the key factor. If I even have a fleeting thought that resembles a crack in my faith I will be consumed like those around me. I have battled the beast with the fatal wound. I saw that wound inflicted, then he fell into the sea and a priest saved him. The other night I was looking through the womans eyes that delivers the baby the beast wants to destroy. In another dream I was given the ability to see everyones sin/hidden secret sin so that I could confront them and get them to repent before they faced God. In another dream my deceased brother visited me in my dream to tell me that if I continued to do what I was doing God would hate me so I had to stop immediately. I really hope that someone can help me interpret why I have these nightmares. I have seen Jesus being raped, been consumed and tortured in every way possible and seen beasts that even the most graphic writers couldn't imagine! I am always on the good side thank goodness! I really love God and I have a really special relationship with him. I feel the Spirit move through me and give me peace. I have Asperger's which I think makes me a little more sensitive to the Spiritual world and for that I am forever grateful to God. To Him be the glory!

nat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help! Nightmares!

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:38 am

This is what's on my mind when I read your dreams:

The scene about Jesus... Jesus died for ALL of EVERYONE who has ever lived and will live, their sins, and wounds. You are seeing the stuff that Jesus took upon HIS body when He was on the cross dying. I am glad you posted that dream... It makes it real what He did go through on the cross. What a great testimony to be able to share what you have seen that no one else ever saw His actual torment. There are SO many people who do not even comprehend/understand that Jesus actually went through their specific pain and suffering. It's hard for me to understand too because it was generalized in the Bible and not graphic. Your dream is actually a blessing to me... He took all that upon Himself so that He could stand before His Holy Father and tell Him that He understands the pain that I/others went through.

I would have thought those were nightmares too before I came to this site Praise Yah!!
I've never had that many dreams about the end times before. I can totally sympathize because I grew up having "left behind" dreams... If you look up Fema Camps, you will see the basket ball type courts surrounded by very high fences and razor wire and with tall street light like lamps with flood light brightness... In several of my dreams I was inside that thing (though I didn't know they actually existed until I found them MANY years later, a few years recently, on Youtube...) with hundreds of other people and there were a few squads of soldiers guarding the fence line.

Anyway, your dreams are amazing and I want to pry your brain about them! If you would, post each dream individually, maybe under the world prophecy section or end times prophecy (if there is one) and we can give them individual attention.

I've had dreams since being here that I also would have considered nightmares before I came to this site and usually they are with animals that I have had over and over in my dreams I thought were nightmares in the past. Lions and snakes mostly. I defeated a lion in one dream, yelled at and rebuked some wolves in another and made them leave, I plead the blood of Jesus vehemently at a demon in my real life closet that I was dreaming (my whole room was as it were in real life) and watched it flee straight up scared out of it's whits, I strangled a python, slapped at to smash little demons, smashed in the windows and jumped up and down like a child smashing my ex-bosses cars, rebuked and stomped on a behemoth python, smashed some black widow spiders.

Anway, I love the end times prophecies and would love to read about what you have seen about it.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:06 pm

I understand this site wants to remain biblical on things but things that
you say not in the Bible,,,did any of you leaders prayed an fast for the
answers...I will tell you some things about me that i wanted to keep
silent about...
1.At the age of 14 or 15 my battle with demons started...
2.I have seen God seated on his thrown...
3.I have seen the end of all this...
4.I have seen the enemy-(the dragon) and all of his different level of
demons an all they do in the spirit realm...
5.I have told the leaders about the enemy giving dreams to people,
an i thought it would be me only but now others mention it and
some people with visions like the person at the top,that dream
sounds demonic to me...
God has made some great promises to me so whatever vision God allows the devil to bring me i know i still have victory.God shows me
alot of visions he allows the devil to show me alot also therefore i
do not look to understand everything thing i dream about but when
God wants my attention on something God will make sure see to it
that i am focus...If some still say the devil does not show you visions
i will not go further into the things i see...Do ask God

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:11 pm

i may be wrong,,,but to me the dream may be God trying to ready him or her in training but the devil is trying to step in and trick you into
thinking against God or God is not calling you...My faith is the key factor,the devil tried to pinned me down,tried to destroy me,tried to get
me to agree to accept their 666 marking,tried to make me think i
have no power to rebuke them an other nonsense...

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

Hi, it took me a while to figure out who you were talking to...

No, I'm not a leader and I was not interpreting his dream. I should have worded it more carefully though, sorry.

Actually it is biblical that Jesus went through Everything we could possibly ever go through, in other words. How else would He understand those who have been abused? He died for those that abused and hurt people, no one who has ever lived has ever Not hurt people. Hurting people is called SIN. Even the abused, sin. He died so they could be forgiven.
God says that their is NOthing NEW under the sun and He is not surprised by the wickedness of man's heart. Who can know how wicked the heart can possibly be?

The Bible DOES say that He took upon Himself ALL the sins that ever were and ever will be.

Last edited by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 pm

There is a LOT of Not mentioned in the Bible but that doesn't mean there isn't anything that addresses it or a similar situation in the Bible.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nat on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Thank you all for your replies! I will sit down over the next couple of days and post some of the dreams. I truly believe that I am filled with the Holy Spirit and therefore the devils teachings have no place for me as God has taught me all that I need to know. But I appreciate your perspective.
I too have battled spiritual attack in both my waking and sleeping life but I know that they can only hurt my body and mind. My soul is safe. I have woken up screaming 'In the name of Jesus Christ I demand you to leave' over and over. I have woken up in physical pain for 20 mins where I have been struck and even woken to find my wall replaced with a vortex type thing!
Alls I know is the dreams are intensifying. They say if you have more than one nightmare a week you have chronic nightmares. I'm note sure what they would classify me as with 1-2 a night. I will post them over the next little while.

nat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:23 pm

I do appreciate what you have to say Hi :)
As we are only human and only God has all the answers.

Your welcome Nat :)

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Hi, I used to be afraid to fall asleep too...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:56 pm

Nat,

What you are seeing sounds like what John the Revelator saw and experienced. He didn't describe it as a nightmare. Seek God about it and ask Him to not show you any more if you don't want to see it, but maybe first recognizing that they may have more value than a nightmare might be a key in the visions ending.

The attacks of being pinned down are not a nightmare, those are real. For that, you need someone who is mighty in prayer to pray for you. My old pastor at Trinity was gifted in that anytime I had issues with being attacked, prayer from Him immediately ended the attacks.

Love,
mia

Last edited by Mia Sherwood on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nat on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:49 am

Thanks Mia! Having these dreams is a small price to pay for the awesomeness of receiving God's word. I think the part that worries me the most is that I am getting these visions but I am not sure what it is God wants me to do with them. I feel like I am just not getting the point! You are right I need to spend time with God asking for wisdom and obedience to His will. To Him be the glory :O)

nat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Hi Nat, I've also had dreams about the tribulation period. I've dreamt that I was with a group of people, who thought they missed the rapture, and I was telling them that they didn't miss the rapture, and we had to go through the tribulation first, and be prepared to die for Christ. I've dreamt that my head had been chopped off along with all Christians who had rejected the mark of the beast, and we recieved our glorified bodies and inhabited the kingdom. This might not be a popular belief, but I do believe with all my heart that Christians will be going through the tribulation to die for Christ. It is a honor to die for Him. I'm not trying to get into a debate with anyone concerning this. This is what I believe based on scripture, but regardless of when the rapture occurs, we all need to be ready. I'm sure we all agree with that. Just wanted to share this with you Nat. God bless.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreams3 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:22 am

i also agree with Mia about you seeing a pastor urgently to pray..because if you are having physical harassment ...surely i dont think that is from God... We just have to pray for you...Lord i ask you take over this situation and grant my sis peace and victory over this harassment and grant her clarity of her dreams...send your angels of war to protect her also in Jesus name Amen.

on a second note i was looking up what is Asperger...Dont we think we should be praying for healing..because as you stated this could be the very reason for the dreams/nightmares/attacks...thus needing our joint prayer effort. i have a relative with Schizophenic illness..he also had nightmares...i dont mean harm here.

and hindfeet..i really envy your dreams trashing the evil ones..i wish i could be having these type..anyway to me they point to deliverance ministry or how strong in spirit you are.

Last edited by dreams3 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additions)

dreams3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:15 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top