A house on the hill

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A house on the hill

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:47 am

Hi everyone,I have always wondered what this dream meant-there was house and in it was this man and his wife.There was another man who kept troubling the husband for something,and he kept coming back to trouble the husband.He came another time to the house saying the he forgot his mobile phone but the truth was ,he wanted to see the husband.The husband went upstairs and stayed there while the wife told the man that she would help him find the phone because she knew he wanted to see her husband again;the man was disppapointed he didn't get to see the husband.
I got a glimpse of this house from the outside and it was a nice house on a hill,and it seemed like i was watching cribs on mtv.I knew the house was situated in a very upscale place.It was a two-storeyed house,and the inside was tastefully decorated.I aslo noticed a very very expensive sport car.
What does this dream mean?why all the details in the dream and is it about someone else or me???

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A house on the hill

Post by Jehovahzapple on Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:28 pm

Dream seems to be about someone else. It appears that this person may either have had or is being attached by a perverse spirit (homosexuality). It could be someone that walks close to God or has a ministry due to being high on a mountain. Maybe the Lord is showing you to pray for someone that you know that is in the ministry that may be fighting this perverted spirit. I am not approved to interpret dreams, so take the good and leave the bad.

Jehovahzapple

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 am

Thanks jehovahzapple.Ill pray about it some more.God bless you

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:29 pm

Sponsored content