Bright Sun

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bright Sun

Post by GodsChild46 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:24 pm

Dream:
I was in the town where I was born and raised. The sun was still shining around 830pm. People started gathering at the intercession of a popular street there. I also took my son and daughter and stood at one of the corners of the intercession. The corners were North, South, East and West. As the night grew later the sun was still up and shining oh so bright. We all stood in awe just amazed (most of us) why the sun is still shining at 10pm. No one moved, none left , we just all (very large crowd) stood there looking up and talking amongest ourselves. Around 1am the sun started to go down and the closer it got to be down people started leaving and going back home. My children looked up at me and asked me if were leaving also. I told them no that we will stay until the sun comes up again. So it's just me and my children standing on the East side of the corner watching and waiting.

GodsChild46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bright Sun

Post by One Door on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:44 am

Hello,
The following is the interpretation of your dream.
This dream depicts the watching of the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ.
The Hebrews divided the world into four parts (North, South, East, West), which they termed "the four corners of the earth", therefore, in your dream "The corners...North, South, East, and West" symbolizes the earth (world). The sun symbolizes the Lord (Psalms 84:11). He was here on earth and many saw Him. He left and said He would return again but only a few are actually watching (looking) for His return. You are standing on the east side of the corner because the Word of God says, "For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall the coming of the Son of man be" (Matthew 24:27). Also Ezekiel was given a vision of the second coming of Christ; "Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east..." (Ezekiel 43:1). His return is going to come from the east, therefore, you standing on the east side.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by GodsChild46 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:40 pm

Thank you and bless you. This is truly powerful!!

GodsChild46

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top