Elephant Tied up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elephant Tied up

Post by masgogo on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Hello Saints

I greet you all in the wonderful NAME of our Lord Jesus Christ. This is a dream i had last night and it has been bugging me and i hope u can help. I had a dream that i was holding a tied up elephant. It was tied both legs and i was holding the rope. The elephant would try and get up but i would hold it down. It even kicked me(at this point i was thinking ohh it going to break my leg) but it didnt, i felt some pain but nothing that i was worried about. This is my first time to have a dream about an elephant and by the way it was a huge elephant, but it seems from where i was standing i was above it.

I am looking forward to your responses saints

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Elephant Tied up

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:36 pm

I am not a master interpreter. Here are some helpful thoughts regarding your dream:

An elephant is symbolic of something large or powerful. Are you faced with a large or powerful situation that may be trying to knock you down in some way?

You have the power to overcome it! You have the power to rise above this large situation. It will not defeat you!

Hope this helps you. May God grant you the revelation to your dream. Good dream!!!!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by masgogo on Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 am

Palmira Thank you vey much for your interpration. At the moment i can not say i am faced with a huge problem, maybe it could be a revalation of something to come, but i know i have overcome it in Jesus Name. Stay blessed

masgogo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:39 am

Havn't taken the test. For you to keep an elephant in bondage mean you are a conquerer. You can do all things in Christ. You had the legs which speaks great volume, you took the mobility out of it. Elephants usually trample over you and not kick. You caused the elephant to loose it's identity; Horses kicks. And the kick didn't even hurt, You are more than a concquerer. :clap2:

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top