Dreamed about lessons on bread.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamed about lessons on bread.

Post by steadygaze on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

I had to share this.

Dream,

There were all kinds of bread and it was all pretty fresh. I do not know if it was the Lord or an Angel that was talking to me and giving me like lessons on the bread. The bread came in all shapes and sizes. I saw one kind of hard bread that looked like a thin stick shape and I said, " well this is no good." The Angel or the Lord began to take a knife to cut it, and He cut away the tuff outer layer and inside the bread was soft and fresh and the angel or Jesus said," No matter what it looks like on the outside it is soft and fresh on the inside."

Confirmation would be great if the Lord speaks to you.
steady

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamed about lessons on bread.

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:50 pm

When I read your dream I thought immediately that the breads are people. Baker shapes bread too...
Don't judge a book by it's cover comes to mind for me.

Those are my thoughts and if that's not what is in your spirit please dismiss it

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:41 pm

Humm I thought of that too. In the word bread means spiritual food such as the word. hummm I think it might mean that spiritual food comes in different ways and not to judge in which way it might be given. lol

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 pm

That's interesting... I was thinking about something like that yesterday along the lines of not just looking at good circumstances...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 pm

I agree with all of you I am not one to interpert others dreams but this one speaks to me that God always looks on what's in the heart not on the outside like man does, and the cutting away of the outer layer is to me like God taking off the old man and the new man is inside is made new, this is just what the Lord is giving me as I have read from previous post throw out what doesn't sound right to you Be Blessed

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:29 am

Hi all thanks again for the interpretations.

This morning as I was before the Lord it hit me what He was trying to say through this dream. It is funny I thought I had the interpretation but I did not to the full extent.

Many of you I do not think know, "that I am going in for a Hysterectomy on the 25th of this month." Now the last five years I have been dealing with hard situations and with many health issues. Some times we read the word of God which is the bread of life. The written word is a lamp unto our feet. The Lord speaks His word to us through many situations or things in our lives and through visions and dreams etc. There is many ways in which we eat the word of God.

I am going through a very touch situation right now.( the outer layer of the crust.) But as I walk through this hard situation, the word of God will be fresh and birthed forth from this hard place. ( which is the inside of the hard crust.)

In other words the Lord is going to bring me through this hard place and birth His word in me and through me in a new and fresh and powerful way through this tough time.

Oh God is so good!

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:04 am

Wow!! AMEN!!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:28 am