Friend's Birthday Part 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friend's Birthday Part 4

Post by sC0rCh3d on Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:50 am

now that i am sitting in the crowd, something happens though and it somehow made me seem VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, or even, OUT OF PLACE.

i distinctively remember my ex girlfriend being in the crowd though i never actually saw her at all throughout the dream, she was just *THERE*

so now i was feeling out of place and i started moving throughout the crowd of chairs, trying to find one that would make me feel COMFORTABLE.

not COMFORTABLE that the chairs themselves were UNCOMFORTABLE, nor was the comfort a question of BEING ABLE TO SEE THE PODIUM, it was a DEEPER COMFORT, on some deeper level that had to deal with my friend himself.

it's hard to explain.

then at this point, the scene changes again.

the scene changed to me and my friend in MY ROOM.

however, he was NOT my friend per se.

he WAS, he LOOKED LIKE MY FRIEND, he WAS MY FRIEND BUT...he had a different name.

so it was as if my friend was two different people throughout this dream.

and this ^^^ phenomenon is going to play a part in the latter segments of the dream.

sC0rCh3d

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Friend's Birthday Part 4

Post by butterfly on Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:26 am

This avoidance of your ex seems to indicate unresolved feelings and issues you have towards her. In this supposedly fun night she suddenly emerges and dampens your mood. Perhaps you feel that when things are going relatively alright in your life then the issue of your ex keeps popping up.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top