orange, red smoking brew and a Lamborghini

View previous topic View next topic Go down

orange, red smoking brew and a Lamborghini

Post by Deborah on Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:11 pm

My husband is a recovering alcoholic, almost 20 years sober, a man of quiet strength. Just this morning he had a dream. He was seated in a restaurant and a man and a woman came in, "all lit up, like they owned the place," my husband said. The man carried a drink in his hand that had smoke (not steam, smoke) coming off it. The drink was orange and had red--my husband thought it was blood--in it. The man would order people about and everyone acquiesed--except for my husband. The man became very angry and told my husband to take a sip of the orange, red, smoking brew. My husband refused. The man took him outside. The man's red Lamborghini was parked outside and someone had just backed into it. The man became very furious. The dreamed stopped at this point because I woke my husband up. A distraught young man we've been ministering to was at our door ( it was only 7 something).
Any thoughts?

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: orange, red smoking brew and a Lamborghini

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:09 am

Reposting.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:56 am

Well, it seems that God does use orange and red mixed to mean toxic!

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:25 pm

This dream reminds me of Revelation 17 where it talks about the scarlet woman and the scarlet beast . Verse 6 says, "I saw the woman, drunk with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I marveled with great amazement." I'm not sure how this all pertains....

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Oct 12, 2010 10:37 pm

There is a care named Lamborghini Diablo.
Hmm.Maybe it was the devil and his car.

It's very interesting what you wrote about Revelation17.

It also may mean that your husband struggles with temptation,But he is strong.

I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

If these are not wha tthe Lord tells you please toss them.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:50 pm

hmm im wondering if a strong temptation 4 ur husband is near,, but the man offerin it is really angry,, red in the neg means anger/war, orange =stubborness,, restrant can mean church,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:51 am

Hi Deborah,

I havent taken the test.

For your discernemnt, discard what does not rest.

This restaurant can signify a place where one is fed spiritual food.... I believe it represents the church.
The devil does not like to be refused.
He leaves people who are not a threat alone to their own devices, when he allready has them in his grip.

First of all I love that the Lamborghini got its back end smashed in...sounds like someones attacking the vehicle (ministry) that is carrying this intoxicating spiritual combination from the rear. Praise God. Perhaps this is something else to pray about further. Would like to see it towed away myself.

I read Lamborghinis life history in short he was brilliant and multifaceted, he knows a lot about farming, which stuck out to me.
The enemy is knowlegable of all things worldly, and he also knows scripture, and will use it to twist his own agenda. Pride was/is his downfall...good thing to remember for us all...always putting God first, through prayer and His Word.

I believe this dream highlights your husbands spiritual discernemnt gift.
Perhaps The Lord will be developing this further, by placing him in situations where this can be excercised.
Even when hard pressed, he knows the truth from the lie, while others easily fell into the net.
He resists..and the man presses further.
The man taking him outside reminds me of the temptation...trying to show him what he could have...
Important! Your husbands sees the end of which isn't very pretty.

Nothing in the World system is free, there will always be a price to pay.
Red car speaks of lusts of the world to me...(money, power, sex)
And orange speaks to me of rust. (Works of the flesh)

Thank God for His free gift of Salvation and Grace! It will always be enough, and always right on time.

Piano

Last edited by piano on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:15 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : add...and again)

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:57 am

Thanks for all your replies, everyone! I will pass this info on to my husband.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by piano on Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:20 am

Important! Your husbands sees the end of which isn't very pretty.

I wanted to clarify this...I am saying that he is able to discern that this path would lead to destruction..So this is a positive thing, because The Lords wisdom is with him.

Also: The drink reminds me of a potion.

A potion (from Greek poton "that which one drinks") is a consumable medicine or poison.

Piano

piano

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:18 pm

About 6 years ago, my husand and I attended a home church that was very dynamic. The husband and wife who hosted it appeared to be very godly people. The husband was a good musician and composer. He had graduate degrees in theology, philosophy and counseling. I found out much later that although he did addiction counseling, he was an alcoholic and smoker himself on the sly. The wife was very hospitable and an excellent cook and they often had us over for meals.

This couple wanted us all to quit our jobs and go on the road with them, but we didn't trust them and ultimately left the fellowship. The male leader clearly had an uncontrollable anger problem. He made a lot of money and liked to flaunt it. In the short time we knew him, he bought one of his sons a Corvette, another a Z-28 Camro. His sons too, especially the oldest, had an anger problem.

Like I said, we left the fellowship and those leaders ended up getting a divorce, but the woman has been trying to contact me lately. She and I have remained in contact on and off through the years mostly because I've felt sorry for her. I'm wondering if all this is connected to the dream my husband had and a warning to stay away from her.

Also, one last detail, we started going to this home church right after we had a very painful experience in teen ministry.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:51 am

fits likea glove,, D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:26 am

That's what I thought when I got that revelation yesterday. I wish I knew 6 years ago what I know now...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:16 am

I reread your dream and I had read the story that you posted about the "godly" couple... Yeah, fits perfectly...

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:17 am

Trying to get you to "drink the cool-aide"... etc.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:22 pm

Deborah wrote:My husband is a recovering alcoholic, almost 20 years sober, a man of quiet strength. Just this morning he had a dream. He was seated in a restaurant and a man and a woman came in, "all lit up, like they owned the place," my husband said. The man carried a drink in his hand that had smoke (not steam, smoke) coming off it. The drink was orange and had red--my husband thought it was blood--in it. The man would order people about and everyone acquiesed--except for my husband. The man became very angry and told my husband to take a sip of the orange, red, smoking brew. My husband refused. The man took him outside. The man's red Lamborghini was parked outside and someone had just backed into it. The man became very furious. The dreamed stopped at this point because I woke my husband up. A distraught young man we've been ministering to was at our door ( it was only 7 something).
Any thoughts?
Just the other day I thought again of this dream. My husband had bought a red energy drink and when I opened it, a kind of vapor came off it, sort of like smoke. The woman of the couple I think this dream is about has recently moved back to the area and she was (probably is) addicted to a particular energy drink. The woman came once to a Bible study I attend and it was really weird seeing her again. I fought off a spirit of inferiority for a long time afterward--I got very discouraged and could physically feel her disapproval. I really think she has a seducing spirit.

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:59 pm

more like a jezzabel spt,, that attaks prophetik ppl has that effect of discouraging /disempowering,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:17 pm

scratching chin Interesting, Dreamster!

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:18 pm

and or spt of witchcraft does same, can be paralysing in ways,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JoJo on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:05 am

Hi Deb.

Yeah, your husband's dream is a definite reminder to stay away from that woman and whatever she has to offer. God is awesome. He always protects his children.

JoJo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Deborah on Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:24 am

The sad thing is I've been playing piano my whole life, even during really busy times like when I was in college. I have not been able to play my keyboard since I saw this lady again (that was about a month ago). I was playing my newest composition I wrote at that Bible study she attended, a song inspired by the book of Daniel, and as I was playing it, I suddenly could not remember how it went. I got very embarassed. It was like my hands wouldn't move right, I couldn't sing, I couldn't even think. If anybody has any strategies to shake this thing off me, I'd appreciate it...

Deborah
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:17 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top