Travel and Surgery

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Travel and Surgery

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:29 pm

I don't remember the details of this dream but do recall that I was with someone and we had been staying at a hotel. We had packed up and got on a bus to go to the next destination. Got there stayed a short period and were leaving again on another bus (those tourist type buses - cushiony and comfortable with movies, etc. ).

On this bus, there was an older man whom I knew and trusted - IRL he's a friend of ours from my son's school and we're friendly but not nearly as close as we appeared to be in my dream. In the dream, he seemed like a relative (uncle or father). I don't remember why but he was going to do surgery on my head. I remember him parting my hair in the back and I saw him holding a scalpel. I was asking him if he had made a cut yet because I didn't feel anything and I knew he hadn't given me any anesthesia - I was concerned about this and he assured me that it wouldn't hurt...

nerd

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Travel and Surgery

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 pm

Well, a couple things seem to be a trend, the comfortable bus and the "comfortable" surgery on the comfortable bus.
Head surgery-God doing surgery on some deep ideas?
I see something in your dream but I don't know what it is.

I can tell you a story about me when I was a kid :)

My head is rather sensitive and when I was a kid my mom used to hurt me every time she would brush my hair. She would even slap the top of my head very hard with the hair brush when I would move... She was not a gentle mother...
Well, I spent the night at my cousin's once, my lovely gentle aunt was one of my favs. The next morning she brushed my hair with a boar's bristle brush (my mom used Goodies... plastic tooth brush without the balls on the tips, still hurt) and I kept telling her she wasn't getting the tangles out. She said she was done and I was surprised because I hardly felt anything. It felt so nice when normally it was very painful.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top