Weird Dream, with meaning...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Dream, with meaning...

Post by SarahJH86 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:42 am

I had taken posession of a big dog that just had puppies, the puppies were nice and chubby and healthy looking, the previous owners of the dog abused her, she was shown in my dream running away from the direction where I stood and as she was running I saw that she was so skinny that all of her bones potruded, she almost looked like a skeleton with gray fur attached to her bones.
Then the dream changed to another theme, my husband had comitted adultry or done something against our marriage, (which in real life lastnight I found out my husband had made a comment in a letter to his brother about wanting to do what he was accused of doing, but trying not to and trying to follow God.)
In the dream he did not confront the issue, he went with his Father, (an alcoholic), and came back drunk off tequila. His cousin had came with him and was telling my husband of the same situation he was having by commiting adultry on his wife... I told him, "your cousin needs to fix his own marriage with me before he tries to fix yours!"
Then the dream went to this place that was far away, I believe we were at my husband's familie's gathering and there was a woman walking around bare chested in the neighborhood, I saw her breast and was fretting that my husband would also see her breasts. Well he came in from outsie and I asked him if he saw her and he said he did, I asked him if he saw her breasts and he said yes, but he said they weren't nice becuse she had been on drugs... I knew he was just trying to tell me what I wanted to hear.
The night before in a seperate dream, there was a older ladythat was mothering me, she was selling alot of beautiful earrings and sold alot to me for very very cheap, then I took my package of bought goods and my sister-in-law was there with me, ( she doesn't like me though,) we saww a eeary light in the sky and ran as fast as we could to get away from it, I jumped a fence went into the safe house next door and looked across to the next house, and in the window I saw a lady putting up a strange light.. (this was actually the light we ran away from thinking it was something scary.)
I don't know if this dream too could have any ties with the dream from lastnight, I have also dreamt recently of the enemy, (satan) trying to kill me and witchcraft was mentioned and I had a seperate dream of witches trying to put a curse on my life and decieve me. I regularly dream of my husband commiting adultry, or leaving me for another woman.

I pray someone can help me with this, I am having a very hard time in reall life.. I am tormented by my dreams!
I have never been able to completely trust my husband and am always worried that he will end up seeing another woman naked, either intentionally or not. I love the Lord with all of my being and am wanting to let my husband go without asking him if he's been faithful or watched something that has nudity in it. I need to die to myself because the Lord is calling me to my purpose.
Thankyou for your time and God Bless
Sarah

SarahJH86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Update on my unanswered Post.

Post by SarahJH86 on Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:09 pm

[b]Well I see that some people did view my post, but I was saddened when no one responded.
Well an update for the folks that did read it.. I no longer have such horrifying and reccuring dreams PRAISE GOD!!
After my posting, my Pastors came to my house and prayed over it, since then my dreams have subsided and the "activity" in my house ceased.We moved into this house in April and it had come with undesirable attachments!
I also had felt the calling to go into the US Army last year very strong... but because of "TRUST ISSUES" with my husband and the fact of the dream I had in 2006 before I was saved- from the Lord asking me to choose him or the pit, and that the Lord will be taking us away within seven years.. I was scared to go and leave my children in case I left and did not get to see them before we are raptured.
I now know that I can not live my life like that and that I need to utilize this time left to make a difference. I will be going into the US army as a Medic, where I get to help many of the injured, dying, fallen and famailies I am sure. I AM NO LONGER AFRAID! And I believe that if the Lord does repture us while I am away, that he will let me be with my babies and I am no longer in fear of my husband doing the wrong thing!!! I am going for GOD!!! PRAISE JESUS!!!
The Lord answered my post through waiting it out and leaning on him!

I thankyou all for having read my post and hope you receive my update!
God Bless!

SarahJH86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Dream, with meaning...

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Amen Amen Amen Amen

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Dream, with meaning...

Post by SarahJH86 on Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 pm

Thankyou Mia!
God Bless You! soldier

SarahJH86

View user profile