The Unwanted Guest

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Unwanted Guest

Post by dem on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:32 am

I dreamt that a woman and her son was living with my husband and I. I didnít want her living with us, and I told my husband I wanted her to leave. The woman was in need of a place to stay. I knew as a Christian we were supposed to help those in need, but I didnít know her, so I didnít trust her. I think she may have offered to watch my son for my husband and I, but I told her no offence, but I donít even know you. Iím not going to leave my son alone with a stranger. I told the woman she had to leave. I had offered to help her find a place to stay. We rode around with my realtor and her husband to look for houses. I asked the woman, what house did she want to see, and she pointed to it. We went to the house and my realtor was wondering if the owners left a key for us to get in I showed her where the key was, and she unlocked the door and we went in the house. The house was an older house, but in good condition. I was showing the woman all the nice features of the house. My realtor and I both liked the house. It had lots of potential. I was thinking if we had known about this house when we were looking, we would have bought this one. We left the house and we forgot to see the backyard. We were looking at the yard from the back of the house. I noticed that the yard was huge, but it was a high hill that descended down to the house. The current owners had chairs and tables on the lawn, and stuff all over the place. The whole yard was filled with stuff. I was thinking how awkward it would be to entertain on a yard like that. The woman liked the house, but didnít care for the yard. She still wanted to keep the house on her list and look for more houses. So we all went in the car and looked for more houses.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Unwanted Guest

Post by dem on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:57 am

Anyone?

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top