My Evil Sister

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My Evil Sister

Post by dem on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:29 am

I dreamt that I was at either my parentís house or my auntís house, and my sister came over. I did not want to be around her. I looked at her sternly and rolled my eyes and walked away. I couldnít stay at the house unless I talked to her about her abusing me as a child, so I went upstairs to talk to her. The upstairs was definitely my auntís house. We were in my auntís room, and I began talking to her about the abuse. Before I could complete a sentence she became violent and attacked me. We were fighting, and I was thinking to myself, how stupid it was of me not to bring an equalizer just in case; since she was so much bigger and stronger than me. I had found some mace and I maced her, and hit her with a baseball bat. She was out cold. My mom and another aunt (not the aunt whose room it was) came in the room. I was telling them what happened, and my mom was glad I got an equalizer to beat my sister. My mom was lifting my sisterís arms and legs, and moving her body to see if she was really unconscious. She was unconscious. I wanted to get away from my sister before she regained consciousness. I think I saw her regaining consciousness, and I left the room and pretended I had to go to the bathroom. I hurried and locked the door before she could get in. she knocked on the door, and I tried to disguise my voice so she wouldnít recognize me, but it didnít work. She was trying to get in but couldnít. Sometime in the dream I was in my auntís bedroom again, and I was telling my mom that my sister was possessed by demons and she was a shape shifter. My sister could change her appearance to look like whoever or whatever she wanted. She had turned into my baby daughter, and was on the floor crying. I told my mom donít fall for it. Itís my sister. I picked the baby up and threw it across the room. The baby had the same strength my sister had. I had ended up kicking my sister out of the house. My mom and I were somewhere outside, and I saw how my sister had changed her weight, so that she was skinny. My mom and I were hiding behind some bushes and I was telling my mom how my sister was a shape shifter, and how she changed her appearance again. I told my mom my sister was the skinny girl. She didnít believe me, so I called out to her to get her to turn around, so my mom could see her face. My sister turned around, and my mom was able to see that it was her. My sister had a smirk on her face because she knew it was me.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My Evil Sister

Post by Prims on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 am

HI Dem, did your sister really abuse you in real life as a child or was it just a message in a dream that seemed really vivid? thinking

Prims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:22 am

Hi Prims. Yes, my sister did abuse me as a child.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Question dem have you ever confronted your sister about the abuse in real life and also I believe when we have these kind of dreams it's because in real life we want others to see the person for who they really are instead of the person they are pretending to be when around family etc. I believe that you wanting your mother to see that it was your sister and not the skinny girl she was pretending to be so that your mother would believe you that she did abuse you and now she is trying to harm you. Often times a person can suppress hidden emotions stemmed from abuse that's why counseling is good or maybe if you can't confront your sister in real life about the abuse out of fear that she will try to harm you maybe you should write her a letter telling her how you feel and how it made you feel when she abused you. huggins Be Blessed

Last edited by mjtorrence on Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more lines)

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Prims on Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:06 pm

MJ

you are very right. In my case I used to have negative dreams about my mother, I would dream of her chasing after me wanting to harm me, i would dream of her saying nasty things to me, or ridiculing me because that is what she use to do to me as a child( well not the chasing and wanting to harm me part laugh ). I then realised as I grew up that I often felt like she loved my little brother more than me, I felt neglected by her most of the time, and the one thing I know even now is that I never told her how I used to feel because that I feared would hurt her alot since after everybody left home my sister and her family moved to another town both my brothers went to college and it was only me, my father and her(my mom) left at home as I was also futhering my studies. We grew very close my mom and I and she developed this amazing affection towards me. I never got to tell her at all, it would hurt her terribly. It has been 4 years now since she passed on, I still have those dreams but very seldomly, a think a tiny part of me is still hurt but I have let go of how I used to feel about how she was towards me.

But your story dem is much more serious than mine and she(your sister) has deeply hurt you very badly:bandaid: I would suggest you tell her in anyway that you can tell her how she has hurt you that is if she will listen, after that you will feel much better,much much better. Then, forgive her after that forgive yourself...I promise you that all of this will all go away the bad dreams and stuff Jesus will wipe them all off huggins flower praying with and for you

Prims

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dem on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Thank you for your replies. I probably should have mentioned that my sister is not my full blooded sister, but my half sister. We both have the same father. She did not grow up with me. There was a time when she temporarily stayed with us when she was a early teen and I was a five. That was when the abuse happened. My mom kicked her out when she found out she was mistreating me, but she didn't know she had abused me. It wasn't until recently she found that out. Both my parents now know about it and she is no longer allowed around our family. Personally I do not harbor any bad feelings toward her, but I know that at this point there can be no reconciliation until she is saved and delivered. I have children, and I would never allow her around them until then. I know for a fact that contacting her would not be the best for my safety or my family. I just keep her and the whole situation in prayer.

dem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top