Scenes

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Scenes

Post by Gissy2 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Not sure if this is the right place. But I was thinking over a dream this week and I realized that I went thru 3 different scenes. The first two scenes was no dialogue, it was me, I knew what was going on, then the last scene was me again asking this lady alot of questions. My thing is that first scene seems as though it should have been the last scene. Eg. let's say the first scene was the dreamer is driving off a car lot with a new car...2nd scene dreamer is seen looking at cars....3rd and last scene dreamer talking about buying a car. This dream I had seem backwards and it was very fast, the scenes switched from one to the other very fast. Like blinking your eyes but I got the information in each scene. Even though the scenes were fast it seem like time past with each one. I am wondering if God was giving me glimpses into the future? I am always trying to figure out if they were dream dreams or night visions...how would I know?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Scenes

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:00 am

Gissy,
I get these all the time. I usually refer to them as flash visions (my own wording) I see a few scenes and they will come as quickly as snapping a few pictures.
I was told they were visions because I have had these flashes just as I'm dosing off and I have also had them just when I close my eyes and I'm not even sleeping.
If anyone else has another take on it then I am also interested in hearing how I would know?

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:53 pm

yes angelwings, I feel the same way, I am not a person that has visions so I thought it was a dream, but when i was thinking back i felt like it was a vision, more specific a night vision because I was already asleep. It seem like a quick snap.

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:39 am

Hi angelwings,I get these type of ''snapshots'' too and it's usually when i'm about to fall asleep,and sometimes while my eyes are just closed.It's usually just a scene,I know what you mean.

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:19 am

Yes, exactly kellsy. I didn't start getting those until I gave my heart to the Lord.
Do you consider these visions, or dreams?

Last edited by Angelwings on Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:59 am

Yes, do you consider them visions or dreams? I am really not a "vision" person and when I had the "snapshot dream" I thought it was a dream because I was asleep but now I realize it may have been what I heard some people call a night vision. How would you know the difference? Anyone?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:44 am

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:13 pm

anyone has any other thoughts?

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:01 am

I don't know what they are called either,but I think they are visions because I am not asleep,just nodding off,but maybe they are bordering on dreams,but I still think they are a form of visions.I've had anexperience of this happening and the very next day,what I saw in that ''vision/snapshot'' happened. flower

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 pm

thanks kellsy I think they are visions as well

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:51 pm

Sponsored content