Trying to figure this out

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to figure this out

Post by Lisa4 on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:20 pm

I keep having dreams about having the ability to fly. For about 3 years now most of my dreams have had this same theme.

last night I dreamed first that my daughters and I lived in a house that had a thousand acres with it. There were two houses on the land seperated by some trees. My mother and step dad lived in one house and me and my daughters and my oldest daughters husband and my grandson lived in the other house together (we always all live together in my dreams) I always have a husband in my dreams but I am not married. Anyway in this dream started out that my youngest and I were making a movie together. I had a small spot in it but she was the star. She was in the movie with Chad Michael Murphy of all people. We were getting ready to do a scene and she looks out the window and sees this guy walk past and gets upset. She tells me this guy has been stalking her. So my mother, both daughters and I decide to take care of him. we take a path through some trees on our land and have to swing on some vines to get in behind where he is hiding trying to watch my daughter. We catch him and send him to jail. my daughter decides to change the theme of her movie and it becomes about her experience with this guy stalking her. During the making of the movie her and chad michael murphy fall in love and get engaged. We hold a premier for the movie at our house and dedicate all the money made from it to help people who have had the same experience with stalkers.

Then the dream takes a sudden switch. . . my oldest daughter and I are at the movies and the movie is all about our ancesters. We have a relative that is cherokee a cousin of mine has been doing our geneology and has been having a very hard time getting information on her. The movie was all about her. Anyway when we left the movie and were driving home it was snowing and I was showing my daughter how I could make the entire car fly now. So we didn't have to be on the snow. Then when I got home I realized I had to get my youngest daughters college stuff straightened out. For some reason we had to go to Kentucky to do this. We live in Illinois. We decide to walk there instead of drive so we could work on our flying. So we were practicing our flying. On the way there we find a guy hurt in a boat on the river and fly out there and take him boat and all to the hospital. These guys see that we can fly and start chasing us and we are trying to get away. Thats were it ended

My dreams for the past three years have had these three basic themes, my daughters and I have the gift of flight, we are somehow doing the job of santa claus, we all have special powers, and we always live together. I am always married in my dreams when I am not married. With such reoccurance I believe God is trying to tell me something. Especially when my youngest daughter has told me her dreams are similar. She has been dreaming that she has special powers. I know that the flying and powers are not literal buy what is he trying to tell me?

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to figure this out

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:41 pm

I feel like this is about generational curses. Please keep in mind that I have NEVER ever interpreted a dream and said it was about generational curses but in this dream, I honestly feel that. When I reading this dream, I saw the stalker as an ugly man. That ugly man felt like he was straight out of the pit.

Are y'all interceding for something for a family member? I feel that this is about intercession and attacking evil, with the end result of having a great testimony from the person this evil is attacking.

Flying and powers, in my dreams, have always been associated with manifestions of supernatural gifts in the natural. Just as flying is unnatural in this realm, so are many of our supernatural gifts and that is what dreams of the type symbolize.

Love,
mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa4 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:55 am

I never thought of it in that way, It is a possibility, especially with my youngest. When they were younger my oldest seem to have a direct line to God when she prayed things happened. My youngest seemed more sensitive to the spirit world. As they grew there have been things happen and it is a possibility that there is something there to be dealt with. Thank you

Lisa4

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top