waterslides and peppercorn

View previous topic View next topic Go down

waterslides and peppercorn

Post by Angelwings on Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:27 am

This is NOT my dream....this is my husbands dream.
He never remembers his dreams and lately he's been getting vivid dreams and does not share with me....this is the first one he's shared with me.

He was driving in his work van (like he does irl) and he passed an apartment building. There was a waterslide coming out of one of the apartments on the second story and it traveled down the stairways, into another apartment, went out the side of the building and around the back...he didn't see where it ended. There were children playing on this waterslide. He thought is was the craziest thing and thought I should see it, he wanted to take a picture of it to send to me. (irl he always takes pictures of things he wants me to see) He droved passed it and reached his destination. He started coughing and an old lady approached him. She was someone from his childhood church IRL. She saw him coughing and offered him a peppercorn. She had a bag of peppermints but she called it peppercorn. She even wrote on the bag peppercorns. But he could clearly see they were peppermints. When he put it in his mouth it made him cough even more and harder.
He then woke up hacking up a storm! He had to get up and get a drink of water.
He said irl this woman use to be the old lady in the church that gave the kids candy. But he thought it was weird that she kept calling it peppercorn.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: waterslides and peppercorn

Post by lola21st on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:37 am

sounds like something bittersweet coming....but there's more here - I'll come back to this dream tomorrow, ok?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:51 pm

standing by....

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:17 pm

I posted something last night but it isn't here... bandaid

These are just thoughts, not an interpretation...

I believe that the children on the waterslide represent young (newly saved, not young in age) christians living in the joy of the Spirit. While I thought of "bittersweet" when I read about the peppercorn/peppermint, I also think it symbolizes a medicine (peppercorn actually has been and is used as a medicine) that she means to give your husband but it's actually candy and is ineffective (your husband's coughing gets worse)...

The dream may be a warning to use caution regarding what he takes in?

Also, how old is the woman - is she still alive? The dream may well be about her as much as it is related to your husband...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:35 pm

ok thank you.
I thought the same thing about the children on the waterslide. I felt it represented new believers.

ok...need to backtrack a second. The old lady in the dream was NOT the old lady from his childhood. He said she resembled her but this lady looked dirty and homeless.
He didn't tell me that the first time...he's just remembering details.
Anyway, thank you@!

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top