I didnt know about lies,sex,Aids

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I didnt know about lies,sex,Aids

Post by Dreamert00 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:28 pm

Day 1
I dreamed that my husband was at a woman house, he wouldn't tell me who. He kept pretending he didnt hear me asking him and then said he didnt know who house he was at. I heard the woman in the background talking. I was angry cussed him and told him to stay out of my life. Sounds bad right?

Day2
Dreamed I was at work and my husband exgirlfriend Stacy (IRL) called my cell to tell me she slept with my husband. I called our house from my work phone while she was on the cell. I lined up the phone where they both can hear each other. I asked him did he sleep with her, he said yes. I was shocked. He said but she don't have the type of Aids that you have, he preceeded to say that eveyone knows that he has some type of disease or infection (cant remember the name)??? She hung up immediately. I took it as if she was upset that he didnt tell her that he is putting her life in danger. I told him to pick me up from work now, I was ready to fight him. He came, but the dream switched. Long story short he was driving with us backwards I was sitting in the back seat behind him.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I didnt know about lies,sex,Aids

Post by ditte3 on Sat Aug 07, 2010 2:14 am

Hi
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

These are very bothering dreams.
What do you think,could your husband do something like that?Is it a fear or worry dream?does the Lord want to show you something in your life or is it a parabole?

Please ask the Lord to reveal the meaning.I'm gonna pray too.

one thing is sure:God does not want you to worry.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:33 am

Anymore insight?

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by teechris on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:35 am

I have not taken the accuracy test.
It seems as if you are concerned and worried about something. The Lord wants us to have peace. After these dreams do you feel upset or bothered? If so, If I were you I would pray and release those dreams to God so He can really deal with you in a more clear way if He is really trying to show you something about your marriage. Also have you recieved Christ into your life?

Love you!

teechris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Repost: I didnt know about lies,sex,Aids

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Day 1
I dreamed that my husband was at a woman house, he wouldn't tell me who. He kept pretending he didnt hear me asking him and then said he didnt know who house he was at. I heard the woman in the background talking. I was angry cussed him and told him to stay out of my life. Sounds bad right?

Day2
Dreamed I was at work and my husband exgirlfriend Stacy (IRL) called my cell to tell me she slept with my husband. I called our house from my work phone while she was on the cell. I lined up the phone where they both can hear each other. I asked him did he sleep with her, he said yes. I was shocked. He said but she don't have the type of Aids that you have, he preceeded to say that eveyone knows that he has some type of disease or infection (cant remember the name)??? She hung up immediately. I took it as if she was upset that he didnt tell her that he is putting her life in danger. I told him to pick me up from work now, I was ready to fight him. He came, but the dream switched. Long story short he was driving with us backwards I was sitting in the back seat behind him.

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamert00 on Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:04 pm

OMG, I got a call from a woman name Tracy while I was at work, she sayed my husband is sleeping with her cousin how has HIV...Can you imagine my shock? I remembered this dream as she spoke and God covered me. I got tested and I am HIV negative...God is so good. Will be filing the divorce papers in the morning. Of course he is denying everything. Wow!

Dreamert00

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:59 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top