Weird Dream. Please Help with an interpretation!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weird Dream. Please Help with an interpretation!

Post by ajohnson1590 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:02 pm

OK so here's the dream:

I was walking through a field where people were fighting & when I walked through one of the guys said to me "nah where you going", he hit me over the head with a big brick. I started fighting & then everybody started throwing rocks and other things at me so I said the next one that throws a rock will die and go to hell. A guy threw a rock and he died instantly. Another guy came up and said that God has allowed him to go hell and see that guy there. I went into a building and they were saying stuff and I said the next person who says something about me is going to die and go to hell. This heavy set guy said something and I was about to say, "OK, your turn", but something held my tongue so as to stop me from pronouncing judgment on him and to show him mercy. All of a sudden a demon started to manifest in this guy and I was about to cast it out but the demon began to speak and it said, "it matters that the right spirit is in the right person, prophet of God. Then I woke up.

I have some inclination as to what this dream means but I cannot be 100% sure as neither I nor anybody that I no of has the gift of interpretation to interpret it for me.

ajohnson1590

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Weird Dream. Please Help with an interpretation!

Post by Palmira Gutierrez on Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:51 pm

I am not a master interpreter. Here are some of my thoughts and I have a question or two, if you don't mind.

The field is the world. When people hurt you, are you prone to attack them back or curse them?

Perhaps the Lord is indicating that you need to bridle your tongue and not speak curses towards the people who hurt you.

Life and Death are in the power of the tongue. Perhaps you have the gift of bringing deliverance (casting out devils) and the Gift of Prophecy. But your Spirit must be in perfect tune with God.

God wants you to speak Life and not Death into other peoples lives.

I hope this helps. Again, these are only some helpful thoughts in regards to your dream. Good Dream!!!!

Palmira Gutierrez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:59 pm

The battle field. We are all in a battlefield. Sometimes the battle is fierce but the call is high for you my friend. We must walk thru the valley to get to the high places. To be a prophet for the Lord is a high responsibility but the greater of the responsibilities is healing those who need it. Healing is deliverance and deliverance is healing. Am I making any sense here? Deliverance is something that takes time and patience. I have done deliverance and there are many parts to it. There is above all healing of the body, mind and spirit. Of course we are dealing with the spirit while we cast out demons and when we pray for people to be healed. One must be faithful in the word, getting to know our Lord and Savior. One must also know the Spirit of the Living God. We need him so much because he does all the work.....we are but the vessel he uses to preform the work that must be done. I think the Lord is showing you your calling but also showing you the seriousness of the situation. You are dealing with peoples spiritual well being. Trusting in the Lord to give you the stength, courage and knowledge at the exact time is a must. The enemy would have you believe that you must be this super special person in order to do what the Lord has called of you to do.....remember at all times he is a liar and a thief.....kick him down and stomp him out and move forward....tell the devil he is liar and go on. Ok I think Im off my soap box now. Hope I was of help to you. Please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajohnson1590 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:32 am

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate it and hadn't looked at the dream from this viewpoint. I don't curse them but I do pray and ask the Lord to take care of the situation and to have mercy on them even though sometimes I would really like to pray for harm to come but I know that isn't the right way to handle the situation.

Palmira Gutierrez wrote:I am not a master interpreter. Here are some of my thoughts and I have a question or two, if you don't mind.

The field is the world. When people hurt you, are you prone to attack them back or curse them?

Perhaps the Lord is indicating that you need to bridle your tongue and not speak curses towards the people who hurt you.

Life and Death are in the power of the tongue. Perhaps you have the gift of bringing deliverance (casting out devils) and the Gift of Prophecy. But your Spirit must be in perfect tune with God.

God wants you to speak Life and not Death into other peoples lives.

I hope this helps. Again, these are only some helpful thoughts in regards to your dream. Good Dream!!!!

ajohnson1590

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ajohnson1590 on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:42 am

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I really appreciate it. I have received many prophecies about being used by God to do a great work for His Kingdom and being a pastor and many other things but I have never considered that my calling could actually be a prophet.

I have been studying the prophetic and even moving in it a little bit so I understand that there is some type of prophetic gifting that God has given me but being a prophet is so much more than just a prophetic gifting. I think this also means that there is quite a bit of training, trials, and tests ahead for me as there is much preparation that goes into the making of a prophet.

I've also recently received prophecies about receiving a healing anointing and being able to cast out demons and take the light in to the darkness so I think that this fits well with all that has been revealed to me through prophecy as well as what God has revealed to me personally in my own spirit.

I look forward to all that God has in store for me and I am willing to pay the price for ministry because His grace is most definitely sufficient.

Once again thank you for your response.

Dove-Solutions wrote:The battle field. We are all in a battlefield. Sometimes the battle is fierce but the call is high for you my friend. We must walk thru the valley to get to the high places. To be a prophet for the Lord is a high responsibility but the greater of the responsibilities is healing those who need it. Healing is deliverance and deliverance is healing. Am I making any sense here? Deliverance is something that takes time and patience. I have done deliverance and there are many parts to it. There is above all healing of the body, mind and spirit. Of course we are dealing with the spirit while we cast out demons and when we pray for people to be healed. One must be faithful in the word, getting to know our Lord and Savior. One must also know the Spirit of the Living God. We need him so much because he does all the work.....we are but the vessel he uses to preform the work that must be done. I think the Lord is showing you your calling but also showing you the seriousness of the situation. You are dealing with peoples spiritual well being. Trusting in the Lord to give you the stength, courage and knowledge at the exact time is a must. The enemy would have you believe that you must be this super special person in order to do what the Lord has called of you to do.....remember at all times he is a liar and a thief.....kick him down and stomp him out and move forward....tell the devil he is liar and go on. Ok I think Im off my soap box now. Hope I was of help to you. Please toss what does not fit.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

ajohnson1590

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:23 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top