Help please!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Help please!

Post by DebbiJohn on Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:23 pm

My husband and I have been lay minister's for many years. He is currently asking God to open doors for him to go into a pastorate. A place where his heart has always been. We both ask God to speak to us in our dreams. His dream last night coupled with my dream a few nights ago has us puzzled.

His dream: He went to work and his brother (whom has chosen a different lifestyle and so we have little contact) greeted him. He was very surprised as his brother hasn't held a job in years. He asked him how long he had been working there and his brother replied "since March or April" They got into a car and were going down a long hall with lots of doors, like in a indoor storage facility, his brother got out and went through a door. He didn't say anything. My husband continued down the hall and another car tried to turn down the hall towards him. There wasn't room for both of them and my husband felt irritated because he didn't have enough warning to mover over and make room for the both of them. The alarm clock woke him before a solution could be reached.

My dream: I was pregnant and about to give birth. I was rushed to the hospital and taken to a private room. Initially there was a flurry of activity preparing for the birth, then I noticed that my stomach had gotten smaller. It would get big and then shrink to about half it's size. A nurse came in and told everyone to hold off that I wasn't ready yet. I kept asking what was wrong but no one would say anything.

Interpretations please???

DebbiJohn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Help please!

Post by ditte3 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:32 pm

Hi dear sister
Peace be with you.
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

My first thoughts about your dream.Being pregnant is something developing,that takes time.So it seems that you want the "baby to be born" already (so want the thing in development happen already) yet it's not tome yet.It's not ready to be "born" yet.It will be born when the right time comes.Just wait in the Lord.Be patient.

Please ask the Lord about these.If it's not what he tells you,please toss it.

I'm going to pray about both dreams.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyagali on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:22 am

Hi Debbi, I don't know what your brother represents to your husband. Is your husband being faced with something in himself that the Lord is asking him to deal with? Something his brother represents to him? I doubt this is about his brother, but more about what is in him that he has to deal with. He can't move until he deals with this--an attitude or something?? Maybe that is why the baby keeps growing and shrinking. Your husband wants to move on, but God wants him to face this.
This is my thoughts of this dream, I have not taken the accuracy test.
Joy

Nyagali

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Warehouses and such always make me think prophetic dream for the future. This seems to me that someone is in the way of your husband's goal or blocking his path. I would intercede this way because I thoroughly believe that oftentimes dreams are for intercession.

Love,
mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:56 pm

As far as your pregnancy. It seems something that you expect that seems close to manifesting and then not so close, yo-yo like.

Again, I would pray an intercede that all the hindrances be removed.

Love,
Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DebbiJohn on Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:53 pm

Thank you so much everyone! The insight you have provided resonates within. We are looking to the future and what God has for us. We have felt for a long time that something or someone was standing in the way. The desire to fulfill our calling to be in a more formal ministry has been so palpable that the expectancy and excitement has been almost overwhelming. And yet, the door doesn't open. Why??? We ask, but don't get answers. I will heed your advice Mia and intercede.

Again many thanks to everyone and may God bless your obedience.

DebbiJohn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:29 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum