Post by Nancy127 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:14 am

T

Last edited by Nancy127 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Nancy127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: t

Post by steadygaze on Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:48 am

The thing to ask for is His wisdom to know which dreams are from Him and which ones are not from Him. The Lord is faithful to always reveal.

Do not have a spirit of fear if you are not sure if the dream is from the Lord or not from the Lord, over time you will learn through the power of the Holy spirit. We can only learn as we go. So please do not be afraid to post your dreams if you do not know, we are all in the school of the Holy spirit.

The Lord is the true reveler of your dreams but also some times we need confirmation to make sure it confirms with our spirit what the Lord is speaking. I also know some times when the dream is to personal it is hard for me to interpret I need someone who is out side to help come along side me and say this is what I believe the Holy Spirit is saying, and see if it witnesses with your spirit.

The bottom line there is no fear or condemnation in Christ Jesus,His perfect love casts out all fear.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:11 am

when others was saying the devil don't give you visions i said to myself
(maybe because of my position for God that he allows the enemy to act
the fool with me)then i switched my thinking onto (no-others have visions from the enemy also but they just don't know it)
I say to all,,,,i see alot of crazy things in the spirit realm and God does pamper me lol,,but please don't just say to all the devil does not give you visions he does
maybe you have not seen any from him but i can say i have had almost
100.i might be going overboard with 100 but so much nonsense i won't be
shock if it was 100 or more...

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gissy2 on Fri Aug 06, 2010 11:59 am

Hi, I am not trying to start anything but do you have any scriptures that says some visions/dreams are from satan? How can he have control over our minds when we are asleep when he can't even read our minds???

Gissy2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:49 pm

it is God that allows,not the devil doing as he please...
some of the things i have seen in visions had me thinking-
(does the devil no my thoughts)God point it out a few times he does not)
and the devil set himself up and from his error i understand he can't...
i'am not saying every human gets a vision from the devil,,i don't know
that--but people being lead to believe he doesn't give you visions can
be dangerous...my battle started years ago without me knowing it,but
as i am now it continues but through God i am winning...there are things
others question about thats not in the Bible but i asked God an he show
me the answer...(not a question to God on this but other things)...i know the answer to this one and for me i am 100% sure God allows the enemy
rights to give me visions but like i said this battle is just about over...
When you have God you have everything an no matter what traps the devil may setup up,he is deSTROYed...(satan is trash) oh yeah mario time.
LOL

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:46 pm

Amen, steadygaze!

Hi/Nancy127 - Again, do you have any scriptural references that support what you are saying?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by mjtorrence on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:55 pm

From my standpoint I believe that God gives us inspired dreams for others and sometimes for ourselves, I am not understanding because no where in the bible does it say that the devil can give us visions I thought only God gives us visions as he did to the men and women in the bible, I agree with Gissy2 how can this be when the devil can't read our minds although he can give us wrong thinking but reading our minds I don't believe so. I also believe that all of the dreams that God speaks to me in or shows me different things about others or myself are not bad, I come here to post a dream or dreams if I can't get the interpretation, hoping that someone else can give me some insight or clarification and usually when someone does give me some clarification I can say yes that lines up with what God put in my spirit. I also beleive that if most dream interpretation or visions are not lining up with the word of God then I just dismiss them Bless You

Last edited by mjtorrence on Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add more lines)

mjtorrence

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi on Fri Aug 06, 2010 4:05 pm

does the Bible answer all questions some people may have regarding sexual activity.....i have not completed the Bible but most would go on there spiritual
understanding (a proper guess)...I have ask God a few questions on certain sex acts and he has shown me his view of it,,,and the idea on how he sees abortion(i did ask him)....
God is ranked 1# for oddness but some things he still show you
on simple terms...God also has a funny way of showing you things that in the spirit realm you would laugh alot,an when you wake up you would do alot of thinking (is God playing the comedian role)lol.........
I have no reason to ask God about him allowing the enemy to show crazy things but you can ask for yourself an look for his response...

like i said,,maybe God does not allow visions from the devil to be shown to all or just some, it might just be for God purpose...
Remember the closer you draw yourself to God the more God draw himself
closer to you...God will show you some crazzzzzzzy things,you will love it and think odd of it sometimes...

i was writing while you posted so i did not see your post after i finish mine,,but its still good to go...
also i am not picking a fight with anyone,,,its just commenting now that someone also thinks the devil gives a person visions...
i have some great things i could say to show all what i am saying but to be on the safe side of things,i will leave it be...
its up to others to see for themselve...

Hi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Clarification: We do not support the position that the devil gives us dreams and visions. This ministry and EVERYTHING that we teach is bible based or we do not allow it taught here.

I believe we can have dreams from our own mind, just as we can have thoughts from our own mind but that is far as it goes.

Can you give someone a dream? The devil is a spirit and you are a spirit. I see NO scriptural basis for this teaching.

As far as seeing visions that you think come from the devil, I could much more readily believe that a person could actually see into the spirit realm than I could believe the devil causes us to see visions.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by steadygaze on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Amenie Mia, thanks for the response.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:13 am

Hi,

It is not picking a fight to better understand the Lord. It is called seeking understanding. That is awesome. Keep seeking and learning. This is what I see. As it is possible to have thoughts given us by the evil one.....it may be a thought interjected into our mind and we dream on the thought interjection but I do not believe it is scriptual to say that the enemy can give us dreams. Dreams and vision are given of God. It does say in the bible that satan cannot see our thougts but can interject thoughts. We act from those thoughts just like I believe we dream from those thoughts. Hence some dreams are our own thoughts and some given from the Lord.

Hope that was helpfull,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:18 am

I completely agree with Connie but in that case it is not visions given by the devil, they may stem from our imaginings.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:04 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: