Car in shop but didn't need work..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Car in shop but didn't need work..

Post by Gods Girl on Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:55 am

Ok so last night I had a dream that my car was in the shop and when I went to pick it up I was told that they couldn't find anything wrong with it. One guy pulled what looked almost like a screen (the kind you would put in a window) from the car inspected it thoroughly and said nope there's nothing wrong with your car. So I was happy to hear that until they told me I would have to pay $360 dollars for the labor of inspection, and I refused to pay because they didn't do anything worth that much money. Any ideas people???

Gods Girl

View user profile http://www.GFRC-LLC.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Car in shop but didn't need work..

Post by lola21st on Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:06 am

believe it or not, I feel like this is a warning dream...it's likely that you thought something was wrong with the car that caused you to bring it to the shop and as it turned out there was nothing wrong. To me this is a form of doubt which itself is a sin. While we're forgiven for our sins, there are still consequences of sin that occur. in this case, the $360 represents the high cost of sin.

Does this sound like anything going on IRL? Is there anything going on right now that is causing you to question your faith? If so, pray and stand on Proverbs 3:5-6 -

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall direct[a] your paths.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top