Extremely Large Green SNAKE in my ear

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Extremely Large Green SNAKE in my ear

Post by tish on Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:27 am

I dreamt a few days ago, that i was laying in bed and extremely large green snake was entering my body thru my ear. I feel it going in my ear. As this was happening while laying down I could see my husband afar off standing with someone laughng doing there own thing not paying attention or even noticing what was happening.

tish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Extremely Large Green SNAKE in my ear

Post by RnestseekR on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:31 pm

This is not an interpretation, but something to ponder on. The green snake makes me think of hearing things/words said either to cause jealousy or that you allow to make you jealous, particularly if those around you (especially the ones you trust) don't notice the hurt or danger on your end. Questions that can help explore the possibilty of this being what the dream is about: Am I sensitive/overly to others words? Are I prone to misinterpretting what others say or overly personalizing situations? Either way, the danger is real, whether intended or a misperception.

For me, when I am hurt I tend to strike back (again, another motion/movement associated with a snake). It is hard to control myself and ask for God to reveal the truth of a matter to me. I tend to want to nurse the hurt instead of embracing the truth b/c I am concerned about me. If I nurse the hurt, then I can continue to defend myself. If I embrace God's truth, then I must turn the situation over to Him by putting down my guard and trusting Him.

Please post back when you get an interpretation. Interesting dream. Thanks for sharing.

RnestseekR

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tish on Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:43 am

Oh wow, truth prevails -God is a healer. Iam so overly sensitive to others (especially those I trust) words and do misinterpret what was said. ouch! I will be sure to post the complete revelation when it arrives. Thanks

tish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top