A vicious attack!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A vicious attack!!

Post by Angelwings on Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:11 am

Last night I had a few disturbing short dreams. I was so exhausted and did not write them down. But one of them I remember I was an observer at first

I saw a couple of people locked in a room with no clothes on, the room had windows all around. I believe I saw two women and a man and they were sitting on top of a table naked and looking in distress. They had bloody slash marks on their upper torso, I dont know if they were slashes from a whip or a knife but it was clear that they had been torchered. I heard screams. I could see them sitting on the table trying to cover themselves and looking around out all of the windows in desperation.
I felt a deep concern and I said to myself that their being held captive, and I could not believe how horrific the scene was.
I was then in the room with them standing over them. By this time there were no screams and they were laying down and they were very still, as if in a deep state of shock and almost paralized. I was standing over the man and he was now clothed in a grey sweat shirt and sweat pants. As I stood over him I realized he was my cousin. But he looked different....he was weak and almost childlike (IRL he is 40yrs old, very handsome, well-fit and strong). He was laying on his stomach with his hands tucked in under his chest like a child and was unaware of my presence, he looked traumatized.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A vicious attack!!

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:39 pm

It may be a call to intercede...

Sometimes things will take place in our dreams where the intensity is exaggerated so that the Lord can get your attention. In this case, the people sound beaten down (not literally, more like stressed, worn out, overworked, too busy, etc.)...Are you in touch with your cousin IRL? How are things with him?

You also felt that they were in bondage...is your cousin a believer? The other thing that came to mind is a bit more grim...this scene reminds me of the end times where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...e.g., Matthew 24, especially vv42-51, Luke 13:22-30

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:43 pm

lola21st wrote:It may be a call to intercede...

Sometimes things will take place in our dreams where the intensity is exaggerated so that the Lord can get your attention. In this case, the people sound beaten down (not literally, more like stressed, worn out, overworked, too busy, etc.)...Are you in touch with your cousin IRL? How are things with him?

You also felt that they were in bondage...is your cousin a believer? The other thing that came to mind is a bit more grim...this scene reminds me of the end times where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...e.g., Matthew 24, especially vv42-51, Luke 13:22-30

Thanks I do keep in contact with him on facebook. He was raised in church but I just found out last week that he is following some New Age Movement... New-Thought Ancient Wisdom. (whatever that is) He is a great guy, so happy and very positive about life...has so much going on, very successfull.

this scene reminds me of the end times where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...e.g., Matthew 24, especially vv42-51, Luke 13:22-30

Thats how it seemed in the dream. It was too intense and horrific for me to dream on my own. Your right....it is a call to intercede.

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:43 pm

ok, sounds like the scriptures are what this dream is about... bandaid ...will pray for him that the scales (not scabs, right D? lol! ) be removed from his eyes and that he see the Truth and returns to Christ.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelwings on Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:59 pm

Yes...please join me in prayer for him. Thanks

Angelwings

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:45 am

Sponsored content