Trying to buy a calf to sacrifice for the sins of America.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trying to buy a calf to sacrifice for the sins of America.

Post by steadygaze on Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:38 am

Hi I had this dream this morning and went through the word of God to try and figure out what the Lord was saying. I wanted to share the dream for confirmation.

Dream

I was so grieved over this nation deeply and so I went to this man to buy a fatted calf to sacrifice for this nations sin. I went to this man who had all these calf's I mean tons of them. This man was standing in front of these calf's with out a word he just looked into my eyes and knew what was in my heart, and He said to me you want a fatted calf to sacrifice for America I shook my head yes he said okay. I thought I needed money to buy this calf so I left to try and get money but I did not have enough money to buy this calf so I returned to tell the guy I had no money, and I told the guy I had no money and I realized I did not need money to buy a calf.This man was like Jesus his eyes were real gentle and he was real kind and He gave me the calf.

I think I have part of this dream but not all of it. We do not do sacrifices anymore but in the dream my heart was so grieved Please if you have any insight please let me know.
Thanks.

steadygaze

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trying to buy a calf to sacrifice for the sins of America.

Post by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:03 am

Hi Steady,

These were my immediate thoughts but they are just that and not an interpretation. Just like in the days of Abraham the Lord provided the sacrifice. He is showing you the need America has for Him. How he is the sacrifice and only he can give us what we need. He is the ransom for our transgression. I believe the man was Jesus because he is also Johavah Jireh our provider and our High Preist.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

Last edited by Dove-Solutions on Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:05 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left out a word)

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top