DREAM OF JOHN BEVERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DREAM OF JOHN BEVERE

Post by Hisdaughter on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:07 pm

I DREAMED OF A GRAY HAIRED MAN NAMED JOHN BEVERE HE HAD WRITTEN A BOOK ABOUT GETTING TEENAGERS SAVED TO CHRIST. I SAW THE BOOK COVER AND IT HAD 18 STEPS.HE WAS SITTING AND TALKING AND I WAS SITTING IN A ROCKING CHAIR THINKING THAT HE HAD A WORD TO TELL ME. JOHN BEVERE PICKED ME TO GO SOMEWHERE AND MY DAUGHTER SAID SHE KNEW HE WOULD PICK ME. MY BEST FRIEND AND HER VEHICLE ARE IN THE DREAM AND SOMEONE ASKED WHO'S VEHICLE IT WAS. THAT IS ALL I CAN REMEMBER.

IRL I DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHO JOHN BEVERE WAS. TO FIND OUT WHO HE WAS I GOOGLED HIM. I DREAMED THIS LAST WEEK

Hisdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

John Bevere

Post by luvjesus on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:07 pm

John Bevere is an amazing man of God. He has spoken at my church before and I'm pretty sure he considers my church his "home church" because he travels a lot. He wrote a life-changing book "Driven By Eternity" that I would encourage you to read. He's written many others, but "Driven By Eternity" really spoke to me. When he spoke at my church years ago, I could really feel the Spirit of the Lord. It was undeniable! What an amazing dream for you to have! And you've never even heard of him? Unbelievable!

luvjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DREAM OF JOHN BEVERE

Post by luvjesus on Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:08 pm

He also has a ministry based in Colorado. I think it's called "Messenger International". But I could be wrong.

luvjesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisdaughter on Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 am

Thank you so much luvjesus, I appreciate the information and I will surely read the book. Be blessed.

Hisdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassie on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:59 am

John Bevere has written many wonderful inspired books. Because your daughter and best friend and the vehicle are in your dream, consider if there are any issues of forgiveness you need to deal with . He has a wonderful book on forgiveness with steps toward doing it called "Bait of Satan". I've not yet taken the accuracy test.

Cassie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hisdaughter on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:24 pm

Cassie
I had to come back and tell you this. Just recently NRL i found out the friend in the dream betrayed me NRL by telling my daughter (the one from the dream) something personal about me. Now I believe God was trying to warn me of what was to come. When I first read you reply in September and you spoke of unforgiveness I did not understand. Now I do. THANK YOU!!

GOD BLESS YOU!!

Hisdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top