RIDING ON TRAIN TRACKS repost really need insight

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RIDING ON TRAIN TRACKS repost really need insight

Post by Hisdaughter on Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:53 pm

THIS MORNING I DREAMED THAT MY SISTER WHO IS DECEASED IRL WAS DRIVING MYSELF, AND MY DAUGHTER TO CHURCH THROUGH THE WOODS. I SAW A LARGE PIECE OF CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT. WE PASSED THROUGH AN AREA WHERE PEOPLE WERE MOVING LARGE SILVER TRAIN CARS BY HAND. THEN WE GET TO AN AREA WHERE INFRONT OF ME I SEE PARKED TRAIN CARS AND NOW WE ARE ON THE TRACK AND A TRAIN IS COMING. I LOOK AT MY SISTER AND TELL HER TO WAKE UP BUT HER EYES ARE OPEN AND DRIVING AHEAD. SHE TELLS US WE ARE GOING TO HAVE TO JUMP. WE LOCK ARMS I CLOSE MY EYES START TO PRAY AND BRACE FOR THE CRASH. I THINK IN MY MIND TO PUT MY HEAD DOWN LIKE THEY TELL YOU TO DO IN A PLANE CRASH.I FEEL LIKE IM FALLING AND THEN IT WENT TO A TOTAL DIFFERENT DREAM.

MY MOTHER IS ALSO DECEASED IRL AND I DREAMED IN 2007 THAT SHE DROVE ME ON TO A TRAIN TRACK, BUT THE TRAIN WAS BEHIND US. IT WAS DARK I SAW THE LIGHT OF THE TRAIN AND WE STARTED TO PRAY TO GOD TO SAVE US. I MEAN EVERYONE WAS PRAYING LIKE WE WERE ABOUT TO DIE!! I SAW FROM OUTSIDE THE VEHICLE IT FALLING DOWN A LONG PIT THEN IT CAME TO REST AND WE PRAISED GOD. I THEN AM LAYING ON THE FLOOR PREGNANT IN THE BIRTHING POSITION WITH A SORE THROAT . MY EX HAS MY HAND AND HELPS ME UP OFF THE FLOOR. I SEE MY MOTHER AND MY BEST FRIEND AND A BABY THAT I KNOW IN THE DREAM IS MINE. I WONDER WHY MY MOTHER DID NOT TELL MY BEST FRIEND WHAT JUST HAPPENED TO US. MY MOTHER DID NOT SAY A WORD. MY BEST FRIEND IS CHANGING THE BABY AND THE BABY HAS LARGE BROWN EYES TURNS HER HEADS AND SMILES AT ME. THIS DREAM I AWOKE FROM VERY EMOTIONAL. I GOT OUT OF BED GOT ON MY KNEES AND "PRAISE ME" CAME TO MIND.

THANK YOU TO ANYONE THAT TAKES THE TIME TO READ THIS ENTRY.

Last edited by Hisdaughter on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I am reposting)

Hisdaughter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top