Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi

Post by jamiepowell75 on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Jamie. I'm new to the site and so far I've found you all to be helpful and so encouraging! Thank you so much, all of you. I'm inspired by you.
A little about me: I'm a stay-at-home mom of 5. All of my children are 5 and under!!!!!! My husband and I have been together 7 years in September! Yes......that's 1 child every year. I'm looking forward to getting back into nursing once all the kids are in school... but I have several years before that happens. My husband and I run a bus rt. for our church, picking up under-privliged kids and taking them to church. It's been tremendously humbling. That's about all I can think of to say right now.... looking forward to getting to know all of you. Blessings!!

jamiepowell75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi

Post by lola21st on Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Praise the Lord, jamiepowell75!

Welcome to the site! Wow, you have your hands full! thumbs One of our moderators is also the mother of five young kids so you're in good company! flower And I think there are others...

Anyway, glad to hear that the site has blessed you and looking forward to fellowshipping with you!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum