The numer 1111????? Been seeing it for alost 2 years!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The numer 1111????? Been seeing it for alost 2 years!

Post by God's Girl on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Someone please tell me what the number 1111 means I see it everywhere about 5-7 days a week. I have been seeing it for almost 2 years now and I know God is speaking but I'm 100% sure what. There is this other girl in my church that also sees it all the time! We are born in the same month (not sure if that has anything to do with it) but I have stayed far away from numerolgy. So hopefully some here knows.

Thanks,
God's Girl

God's Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The numer 1111????? Been seeing it for alost 2 years!

Post by nubava on Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:54 pm

Hi God's Girl, I do not have an answer (sorry about that) but I remember that there has been a discussion concerning 1111 - here is the link - http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/symbols-f3/what-does-pavlova-and-the-numbers-444-and-1111-mean-together-t5319.htm?highlight=pavlova

I pray this brigns light and answer to you

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Hi
I haven't taken the accuracy test yet.

Maybe it's not what it means,but this morning I read the Psalms.Here's what I found.

"Praise ye the Lord.I will praise the Lord with my whole heart,in the assembly of the upright,and in the congregation."(Psalms 111,1.)

It also can be a date maybe?

I'm going to pray about it.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gods Girl on Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 am

Thank you I appreciate your feedback and prayers

Gods Girl

View user profile http://www.GFRC-LLC.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ditte3 on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:56 pm

Hi flower

I'm just watching a video about the rising of the beast.

The preacher talked about the two witnesses in the Book of Revelations 11,11. coming back into life.

And after three and a half days,the spirit of life from God,entered into them, and they stood upon their feet;and great fear fell upon them which saw them.(Revelations 11,11.)

I hope it helps.

God bless you.

ditte3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Been seeing this too

Post by victorinchrist2 on Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:18 pm

The main # I see all the time is 444, and I mean all the time. Like some of the previous posts, its dang near every time I look at the clock. I have also seen 111, 222 and 333 alot, but mostlly 444.

victorinchrist2

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:18 pm

Whenever I see 11:11, 2:22, 3:33, etc. on the clock or the clasp on my necklace touches the charm... rather than wish, I pray. I feel it a calling to pray since we have been promised a future and a hope so wishing is just silly in my opinion. I would do that until God shows you what He means by the numbers. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by SisterinChrist on Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:11 am

I am seeing it as well 1:11, 11:1 etc.. esp more these days,,
This is what I know it means. You can take it to prayer. God bless.

Double honor and double blessings..Esp this Year. 2011.
Luke 11:11 and Matthew 7:11
Luke 11:11 NKJV
If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish?
And 7:11 often refers to Matthew 7:11.
What was asked for in prayers will be given, those things that we have been crying out for will finally be done. those that have been saying - Lord i am done, i cant do it in my own power.. it's all You. Exalt the Lord and thank Him for it.

this is what i received. Please take to prayer..
praying

SisterinChrist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by richdlady on Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:03 am

I feel it could be a date, and a time for upliftment as Ecclesiastes 3: 1To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
The Lord say he will not do anything unless he has revealed it to his prophets Amos 3:7(paraphrased) There are dates in this year that have these numbers 1/1/11, 11/1/11, 1/11/11 and 11/11/11. And if you add the last 2 digits of your birth year and the age you will be this year it will give you the number 111. I don't know if it means anything specifically but I feel that this year is very different from all the previous years. I feel that the Lord is lifting up this generation to a new dimension from the 4th dimension of miracles to a dimension of living the life of heaven on earth.

I feel that this is the time which was spoken of by Paul in the book of Romans 8:19For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God. These are those who have Jesus Christ formed in them who have now become aware of their origin and their purpose on this earth. Those who will walk like Jesus did when he walked the earth unlimited by the desire of the flesh but only focused on doing the will of the father.

I have noticed that people are no longer conntent with just going to church, but are seeking anwers to all we do, many now know that dreams are not something to be ignored but God speaking to us. You will be surprised that people visit/phone doctors to see if they have an answer to dreams they are having, I have had the opportunity to talk to a few.

God has chosen you to reveal these numbers to so I believe you should take time waiting upon the Lord, seeking his face so that he can tell you what this is all about. We can agree with you in prayer but the instructions are sealed in you. You might be receiving a message for all humanity, but the one who has opened your mind to this is the one who has the answer.
I pray that God will give you wisdom, knowledge and understanding of this revealation, and may he help you to be ready to receive instruction from him IJN Amen.

richdlady

View user profile http://www.fmn-marketing.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top