Microphones not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Microphones not working

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Does anybody know what microphones, not getting microphones to be able to work to be more specific, means/symbolizes? I'm blank. I'll post the rest of the dream on a future date.

Thank you. :)

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Microphones not working

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:26 pm

um jus mi thorts,um i think of them projecting urself beyond ur normal range,,but a broken mic can be a loss of power??,but not being able 2 communicate,,or a break down D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Thank you dreamster:

The dream, I'm in a wedding dress standing at the alter with the man I am supposed to marry. A pastor from our church is there and we've already done the aisle-walk/flower grl/etc. The pastor wants to start the ceremony but there are 2 mics that he can't get to work. Me and my husband to be continue to hug and wait. The pastor goes to get help to fix it. There are a LOT of people in the audience- a lot I don't know. We are standing and waiting on the pastor and I then wake up before my alarm can even go off irl.

Obvious "waiting" is a no brainer, but the pastor trying to get 2 mics to work while we're all waiting for the ceremony is confusing.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:01 pm

hmmmmmm so is tha pasta,,not being empowered 2 speak mean anythang 2 u??,,this drm is very meaningful,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:12 pm

it's extremely meaningful. :) i prayed that God would answer a question for me about this guy last night, i even journaled my words. i fastest and prayed and was given an answer to keep pressing forward with him.

it seems like since there are 2 microphones that won't work, that there may be some communication issue. Neither of us speak to each other during the dream..?

i've been told by many wonderful, sweet, godly Christians not to pursue a guy, so i've backed off. now, maybe i need to engage him in conversation and he needs to pursue me and that's why the microphone are off?

dreamster, if you have more insight i'm missing because it's my life and we're often blinded of certain things about ourself, please feel free to give me insight. i may be missing something key in the dream.

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:28 pm

hmmm ''been told not 2 pursue a guy by sweet godly christians'',,um surely its ur choice weva or not u do that,,they may well hav good intentions 4 u,,but wat if god is wanting u 2 marry?? ur drm on the outside wood indicate that,,hmm perhaps thats the break down ,,perhaps ur backin off is stopping the service from commencing,, and u jus standing ther waiting,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by redeeminglove on Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:26 pm

Hey Dreamster,

So I prayed and prayed about what to do about this guy and felt a led to tell him what I have been feeling, asking him to pray about it and then I set him free to pray and do as he wishes.

Please pray for me, I feel I may barf!!!

redeeminglove

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:31 pm

really ok,,um i usuali take a showa but sum times i like 2 barf too.., D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:22 pm

Sponsored content